Lotte The Residence Hanoi is located in the Lotte building. It is an apartment complex at the top of Hanoi's most expensive serviced apartments, with high-class services such as hotels on floors 33 to 64 of the left tower. However, these seem to be apartments that many foreign guests choose to stay in. So, what makes the apartments so popular? Let's find out now!
Location of Lotte The Residence Hanoi
Lotte The Residence Hanoi is located in the Lotte building - a skyscraper managed by the Korean Lotte Group. This is Vietnam's third tallest building, after Landmark 81 and Keangnam Hanoi Landmark Tower. The address is at 54 Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh, Hanoi, on the corner of Lieu Giai and Dao Tan streets. It is the only building in Vietnam with a view of four lakes: West Lake, Thu Le Lake, Ngoc Khanh Lake, and Giang Vo Lake.
Lotte The Residence Hanoi Building
The building's area is considered the political center of Vietnam, with a concentration of government offices and the Embassy. Furthermore, it inherits an extremely high-class external utility system with a series of busy commercial centers, as well as many historical sites and famous landscapes in Hanoi.
- Embassy: The building’s location is next to the Embassy of Australia (130m away), the Embassy of Japan (350m away), the Embassy of Sweden (350m away), the Embassy of the Republic of Haiti (750m away), the Embassy of Pakistan (800m away), the Embassy of Nigeria (850m away) ...
- Commercial centers, supermarkets: Vincom Center Metropolis, Vincom Center Nguyen Chi Thanh, Intimex Home and Food supermarket, WinMart, VietMart, Teekiu Mart...
- Universities: RMIT University, University of Transport and Communications, Foreign Trade University, Hanoi Dong Do International University, Nguyen Trai University, Hanoi Metropolitan University, Birmingham City University, Columbia Southern University Hanoi campus, Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam, Swedish School of Education...
- Hospitals and clinics: Vietnam National Children's Hospital, Hanoi Obstetrics & Gynecology Hospital, Military Hospital 354, Viet Han International Dental Clinic, Mikuni Dental Clinic, Family Medical Practice, Viet My International Clinic, GENTIS International Testing Center...
- Tourist attractions: Temple of Literature, Quan Thanh Temple, Opera House Hanoi, One Pillar Pagoda, Imperial Citadel of Thang Long, Hanoi Old Quarter, West Lake, Thu Le Park...
Lotte Building is about 700m from Vietnam Television.
>>> Maybe you are interested: Apartments for rent in Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
Get an overview of the Lotte Center Hanoi building
Lotte Center Hanoi apartment building was inspired by the design of the Vietnamese traditional “ao dai”. The entire structure of the project includes 05 basements and 65 floors. In which, basement 1 of the building is Lotte Mart supermarket. From the 1st floor to the 6th floor is a commercial center. From the 8th floor to the 31st floor is the office space for rent. From the 33rd floor to the 64th floor is 258 luxury apartments for rent (left tower) and 300 05-star hotel rooms (right tower). On the 65th floor are the Lotte Observation Deck and the Sky Walk Observatory.
Lotte Center apartment building includes 05 basements and 65 floors.
In addition to the diverse external facilities, the Lotte Center building is also integrated with many internal utilities.
- Lotte Mart: is a large supermarket with spacious space, located in basement 01 of the building. There is a variety of products sold with guaranteed origin. The supermarket is open from 08:00 to 22:00, from Monday to Sunday.
- Lotte Department Store: This is a large commercial center in Hanoi with many stalls of famous brands such as Elise, Lacoste, Balenciaga, Fendi, Celine... or some familiar brands with Hanoi’s youth such as The Blue Tshirt, Xeo Xo...
Lotte Department Store is open from 09:30 to 22:00
There are many famous and delicious restaurants located in the Lotte building. Lotte has everything to offer from Vietnamese to Japanese, Korean, Thai, or Taiwanese restaurants.
Some popular restaurants include Vietnamese restaurant Pho Ngon 37 (3rd floor), ThaiExpress restaurant (3rd floor), Tasaki BBQ Japanese restaurant (3rd floor), Hotpot Story restaurant (3rd floor), Gojumong Casual Korean barbecue restaurant (6th floor), Manwah Taiwanese Hotpot (6th floor), Shogun Japanese Street BBQ (6th floor), Meiwei Chinese restaurant (6th floor), Tim Ho Wan Hong Kong Dimsum Restaurant (36th floor)…
ThaiExpress restaurant is open from 10:00 to 22:00
Children's play area
Kid's Playground on the 5th floor of the Lotte building. This is one of the play areas that many parents choose for their children to play and entertain on weekends. Although Kid's Playground is not too large, there are many games (sand house, ball house, puzzle, swing...), divided into areas for children under 2 years old, and preschool children.
Fitness and sports area
With an extremely large fitness center (up to 1,680m2) on the 7th floor, the Lotte building can fully meet your fitness needs with a gym, yoga room, small indoor golf course, sauna, jacuzzi, basketball court, walking path... The entire system, fully equipped with modern equipment and machinery to serve your demand for exercise and health improvement, will surely make you satisfied.
Fitness Center at Lotte Center
The outdoor swimming pool at the Lotte Center building is located on the 7th floor. The outdoor swimming pool has a view from above, providing moments of relaxation while immersing yourself in nature and taking in the entire city. There are separate pools for adults (25 x 8m, depth 1.2 - 1.8m) and children (size 6 x 8m, depth 80cm).It is open every day from 6:00 to 22:00, with the exception of Monday, when it will be closed for maintenance and water change.
Lotte's outdoor swimming pool
Beauty and spa
Evian Spa is located on the 34th and 35th floors of the Lotte Building. There are 06 treatment rooms, a VIP room, a rock salt sauna, and an indoor swimming pool. You can come here for full therapy and relaxation, which will provide your body with new energy, relaxation, and rejuvenation.
Evian Spa is open from 10:00 to 21:00
Other convenient services
In addition to the above facilities, Lotte The Residence Hanoi apartment building also provides services such as 24/7 reception, concierge service, housekeeping service, television, high-speed internet, and wifi,...
Outstanding facilities at the apartment for rent in Lotte The Residence Hanoi
Lotte The Residence Hanoi offers 233 serviced apartments that are fully furnished and luxurious, making it one of the most luxurious in Hanoi. There are 01, 02, 03, and 04 bedroom apartments available here, which are suitable for all tenants, both single guests, and families.
- 01-bedroom apartment: Including 77 apartments, from the 33rd floor to the 63rd floor.
- 02-bedroom apartment: Including 114 apartments, from the 33rd floor to the 63rd floor.
- 03-bedroom apartment: Including 63 apartments, from the 33 rd floor to the 54th floor.
- 04-bedroom apartment: Including 04 apartments, from the 64th floor.
- Additionally, there are also 01 apartments in the embassy's apartment complex and 03 Penthouse apartments.
Lotte The Residence Hanoi 01-bedroom apartment
Lotte The Residence Hanoi 02-bedroom apartment
Lotte The Residence Hanoi 03-bedroom apartment
All apartments are fully equipped with high-class furniture such as an air conditioner, washer/dryer, minibar, LCD TV, table, chair, in-room safe, wardrobe, refrigerator, stove, kitchen counter, microwave, bathroom, shower, bathrobes, and slippers.
Kitchen with full kitchen utensils
The bathroom is clean, with a bath and shower
Rental price of apartments:
- 01-bedroom apartment: Area from 64 - 104m2, rental price about $2,800 - $3,300/month.
- 02-bedroom apartment: Area from 90 - 131m2, rental price about $3,200 - $3,950/month.
- 03-bedroom apartment: Area from 135 - 144m2, rental price about $4,200/month. For VIP rooms, the area is from 147 - 152m2, rental price is about $5,400/month
- 04-bedroom apartment: Area from 166 - 180m2, rental price about $6,500 - $7,500/month.
>>> View detailed information about Lotte The Residence Hanoi apartments here.
Above are the shares of Property Plus about Lotte The Residence Hanoi apartment. If you have a need to rent this apartment, please contact Property Plus, we will support:
- Take you on a completely free tour to visit the apartment.
- Support negotiating and signing an apartment rental contract with the best rental price.
- Accompany you during your stay in the apartment.
Renting an apartment has never been so easy! Please visit our website https://propertyplus.com.vn or directly contact us by Property Plus’s hotline number 08 5666 2566