Apartment for Rent in Hanoi | Update 02/2024
The demand for rental housing in Hanoi is currently always increasing due to economic development and population growth, making the Hanoi apartment rental market more vibrant than ever. Explore the rich apartment options in the article below with Property Plus!
The demand for renting apartments in Hanoi is growing
1. Hanoi apartment rental market
The real estate market in the third quarter of 2023 is still difficult, but there have also been positive signs in transaction demand and buyer psychology, especially in the apartment market.
- Hanoi apartment rental prices continue to increase: According to Savills Vietnam's second quarter market report, Hanoi apartment rental prices have increased for 18 consecutive quarters, 73% higher than the first quarter of 2019. In addition, based on the Ministry of Construction's Report on the real estate market for the third quarter of 2023, on the secondary market, the average apartment selling price still maintains its upward momentum from the previous quarter, reaching about 32 million VND/m2. , up 2.7% quarter-on-quarter and 0.8% year-on-year.
- Regarding housing supply in Hanoi in the coming time. Savills Vietnam commented that the promotion of Gia Lam and Dong Anh districts to districts this year is a motivation for the supply of apartments in this area to be more abundant in the coming time. It is forecast that there will be about 19,500 new apartments built in the future.
- By the end of 2023, projects in Ha Dong and Nam Tu Liem districts will open for sale many new apartments, in line with the trend of moving to more quiet and airy suburban areas.
- The need to find apartments to rent in Hanoi. Because of the need for a comfortable life, instead of looking for cheap apartments, customers now tend to look for mid-range and high-end apartments. Therefore, apartments with areas ranging from 3 bedrooms to 4 bedrooms are popular and sought after today.
The market for renting apartments in Hanoi has many highlights
>>> See more at Apartment for Rent in Hanoi
2. What are the advantages of renting an apartment in Hanoi?
Renting an apartment in Hanoi brings many benefits in terms of convenience and security, a popular choice for urban residents:
- Apartments often have many amenities and services such as swimming pools, gyms, children's playgrounds, parking lots, and 24/7 security. This creates convenience and comfort for tenants' daily lives.
- Many apartments are centrally located or near shopping centers, schools, hospitals, and other public amenities
- The apartment rental market in Hanoi is diverse in types and prices, from cheap apartments for low-income tenants to luxury apartments for high-income tenants. Tenants have many options to fit their needs and budget.
- The apartment management board, technical and security team are trained and professional, always supporting residents when problems arise during their stay.
Apartment for rent in Hanoi is always fully furnished
3. Apartment projects for rent in Hanoi
3.1. Rent an apartment in Hai Ba Trung district
Hai Ba Trung District is one of the central districts of Hanoi with countless outstanding amenities such as: Vincom Center Ba Trieu, Trang Tien Plaza, ShikiMart Japan. Thanh Nhan Hospital, Bach Mai Hospital... serve the daily shopping, entertainment, and medical examination needs of people living here. Because it is close to many administrative agencies such as the Ministry of Construction, Hai Ba Trung District Police, and the City Customs Department, area security is guaranteed.
We can mention outstanding projects such as apartment rental in Hai Ba Trung district: Imperia 423 Minh Khai, HDI Building 55 Le Dai Hanh, Hoang Thanh Tower 114 Mai Hac De, Times City luxury apartment…
Hai Ba Trung District has many outstanding and affordable projects
3.2. Rent apartment in Dong Da
Dong Da district is a district with strong socio-economic development in the Capital, attracting a large population density, with a large concentration of intellectuals and foreigners living. The entire infrastructure and public utility system has been invested and completed, with many apartment options ranging from mid-range to high-end.
Prominent Dong Da apartment rental projects in the district such as: Sky City Tower 88 Lang Ha, Hoang Cau Skyline 36 Hoang Cau, Vinhomes Nguyen Chi Thanh 54A Nguyen Chi Thanh, Hong Kong Tower 243A De La Thanh, Dream Residence 64 Nguyen Luong By, Gardenia Bich Cau Serviced Apartment 48 Bich Cau, Quoc Tu Giam…
Apartments in Dong Da always attract many knowledgeable residents to rent
>>> Refer to apartment rental projects in Hanoi, Dong Da district
3.3. Rent an apartment in Ba Dinh district
When renting an apartment in Hanoi, you cannot miss the Ba Dinh district area. Ba Dinh is the administrative center of the whole country because state agencies, embassies (Japan, Myanmar...), and international organizations are all concentrated here. Thanks to that, this area is always focused on spacious and modern infrastructure, security and order. This is also the reason why many foreigners choose to rent Hanoi apartments in Ba Dinh when coming to Vietnam (Japanese, Koreans,Chinese).
High-end apartment projects in Ba Dinh district: Vinhomes Metropolis 29 Lieu Giai, The Lancaster 20 Nui Truc, Pan Pacific 1 Thanh Nien, Lotte The Residence Hanoi 54 Lieu Giai, Grandeur Palace 138B Giang Vo…