Indochina Plaza Hanoi apartment complex is at the western gateway, providing the most modern and comfortable apartments for rent in Hanoi. These apartments are preferred by many foreign guests when staying in Hanoi, especially Japanese. So what makes the Indochina Plaza Hanoi apartment complex attractive? Find out with Property Plus through the article below!
Location of Indochina Plaza Hanoi apartment complex
- Indochina Plaza Hanoi apartment complex (IPH) is located on a land area of 1.6ha at 241 Xuan Thuy Street, Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi. This location is located at the intersection of Xuan Thuy street, intersection with Pham Van Dong and Pham Hung streets. This is considered a prime location of Cau Giay district with a flexible transportation system that can connect to many key areas of the city.
- Opposite the project area is the Metro station.
- About 7.8km from Hoan Kiem Lake to the east.
- About 2.8km from My Dinh urban area to the west.
- About 1.2km from My Dinh bus station to the south.
- About 22km from Noi Bai International Airport to the North.
Indochina Plaza Hanoi apartment building is at 241 Xuan Thuy street, Dich Vong Hau ward, Cau Giay district, Hanoi
Around the building, there are also a variety of facilities such as shopping malls, hospitals, schools, restaurants, financial centers, large office buildings, etc.
- Shopping areas: Vincom Plaza Bac Tu Liem, Vincom Plaza Skylake, The Garden, AEON The Nine supermarket, WinMart+, Nha Xanh market, etc.
Indochina Plaza is about 2km south of Vincom Plaza Skylake
- Hospitals: Hanoi American International Hospital, 198 Ministry of Public Security, Hanoi General Hospital of Traditional Medicine, Green Cross General Hospital, Central Institute of Hematology - Blood Transfusion, etc.
- Restaurants: GoGi House Tran Thai Tong, East Sea Seafood, Glamor, Jinro BBQ, Hotto, Tokbokki Yuha & Shin, etc.
- Cultural Center: My Dinh National Stadium, Museum of Armored and Tank Forces, Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, etc.
- Schools: International School, Hanoi National University of Education, University of Technology, University of Foreign Languages, Academy of Journalism and Communication, etc.
Hanoi National University of Education is located opposite the Indochina Plaza Hanoi apartment building
- Office buildings: 95 Cau Giay building, Hanoi Office, CTM Complex building, AC Building, etc.
- Banks: Vietcombank, Vietinbank, SHBank, BIDV, Sacombank, etc.
- State agencies: Office of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government Inspectorate, Department of Maritime Affairs, State Treasury of Cau Giay district, etc.
- Entertainment area: Cau Giay park, Thu Le park, Phuong Dong golf course, V-Play children's play area, etc.
Overview of an apartment building for rent at Indochina Plaza Hanoi
Indochina Plaza Hanoi project is a complex of commercial centers, offices, and high-class apartments with a total area of 16,619m2, invested by Indochina Land Company Limited.
The complex of commercial center - office - apartment complex Indochina Plaza Hanoi
The project includes a 16-story office tower, and two 31 and 35-story apartment towers, connected by a 5-story shopping mall. The buildings are designed in the form of elegant curves, with a contemporary style.
- West apartment tower 31 floors with 183 apartments.
- East 35-storey apartment tower with 203 apartments.
>>> For more details about this project, click here.
Outstanding facilities in the apartment complex
In addition to luxury apartments, Indochina Plaza Hanoi also brings you a series of high-class facilities in the area, meeting all your needs when living here.
Indochina Plaza Hanoi Trade Center
This is an ideal shopping and entertainment place for residents of Indochina Plaza Hanoi, employees from companies in office towers, as well as residents of the capital.
Indochina Plaza Hanoi Trade Center
The first floor of the commercial center is a lifestyle area with a series of restaurants and cafes of famous brands. The 2nd floor is the fashion area with stalls of clothes, jewelry, accessories, shoes, and cosmetics, etc. The 3rd floor is the family comfort area, selling essential items, furniture, children's fashion, etc. The 4th floor is the entertainment area, including spas, gyms, bowling alleys, karaoke rooms, etc. The 5th floor is the restaurant and food court, where you can enjoy delicious meals and view the city from above.
Elite Fitness & Spa
Elite Fitness & Spa at Indochina Plaza Hanoi apartment building has an area of more than 3,500m2. The center is fully equipped with modern and state-of-the-art machinery, with internationally certified coaches, ready to support you at any time. There are all kinds of exercises such as Yoga, climbing, indoor cycling, Aerobic dancing, CrossCore, and Radical Fitness, etc.
Elite Fitness & Spa is the most modern sports center combined with a spa in Hanoi
Besides exercising and doing sports to improve health and keep fit, you can also come here to experience luxurious spa services. The center offers a variety of therapies to help you relax after a tiring day at work or after a workout session.
Not only that but at the Elite Fitness there is also a lounge, a bar offering a variety of drinks, a four-season swimming pool with a jacuzzi system, a modern sauna, private lockers for each member, exercise bags, faucets shower, and towels, etc.
At Indochina Plaza Hanoi, there are two 25m-long outdoor swimming pools, located in the roof area of the 5th floor. The swimming pools are clean, with domes covering entirely, both as a highlight in the design. It also keeps the pool cooler. There are also rows of benches around, where you can relax and enjoy the panoramic view of the city from the swimming pool of Indochina Plaza Hanoi.
Sunrise Kidz Bilingual Kindergarten
Sunrise Kidz Kindergarten is on the 3rd floor of the Indochina Plaza Hanoi apartment building. This is the first preschool to apply Montessori as a teaching method in Vietnam. The school has modern facilities with specialized Montessori materials imported from the US. The classrooms are spacious and airy with a system of glass doors surrounding them. It also has playgrounds, reading corners, and gifted classes such as music, dance, painting, and so on for children.
Sunrise Kidz Bilingual Kindergarten
Within the Indochina Plaza Hanoi apartment complex, there is a community club of 400 square meters. This will be the venue used to organize meetings, events, parties, exchanges, etc. among the occupants of the building. In addition, at Indochina Plaza Hanoi, there are areas for playing table tennis, billiards, etc. to meet the recreational needs of residents here.
Details of apartments for rent at Indochina Plaza Hanoi
Indochina Plaza Hanoi is an apartment complex chosen by many foreigners as a place to stay when coming to Hanoi for business. In which, the majority of tenants are Japanese (more than 50% of the total number of tenants here). There are also tenants from countries in Asia and Europe.
Modern apartment design, meeting international standards
All apartments in Indochina Plaza Hanoi are built with high-class materials, combined with luxurious furniture with light and elegant beige colors, creating a modern living space that is grand and elegant.
With modern design, meeting international standards, the Indochina Plaza Hanoi apartment building is very popular with foreign tenants
The entire floor of the living room and bedroom is paved with large natural wood with warm oak tones or luxurious heated ash tones. The kitchen and bathroom are tiled with glossy silver or golden brown ceramic tiles, creating harmony with the space, as well as the difference between the Indochina Plaza apartment.
The living room floor is paved with high-quality natural wood,
with a balcony in the front
The rooms are designed with large transparent glass windows, good noise resistance, and large balconies, making the room airy and full of natural light. In the room, a system of wall lights or ceiling halogen lights is used to make the space more neat and modern.
The bedroom has a large ceiling window which brings light and fresh air into the room
Clean bathroom with bathtub and shower
Types of apartments for rent
At Indochina Plaza Hanoi, there are 04 types of apartments for rent, including 02, 03, 04 bedroom apartments, and Penthouse apartments with 06 bedrooms.
02 bedroom apartment
Indochina Plaza Hanoi has 136 apartments, which are 02-bedroom apartments with an area of 93 - 98m2. The apartments have an airy design with large ceiling windows, making the room brighter, and providing a view overlooking the beautiful city.
The Indochina Plaza Hanoi apartment 02 bedrooms
03 bedroom apartment
Indochina Plaza Hanoi apartment complex offers 232 03-bedroom apartments with an area of 110 - 147m2. The apartments have a beautiful view, a reasonable layout of the bedrooms, and an airy design, taking advantage of natural light and wind sources. Besides, if there is no need to use the third bedroom, you can convert the room into a reading room, dressing room, etc.
Indochina Plaza Hanoi apartment 03 bedrooms
04 bedroom apartment
In addition to 02 and 03 bedroom apartments, at Indochina Plaza, there are 16 04 bedroom apartments with an area of 200 - 217m2 with 04 luxury bedrooms. Each apartment has its own style, but all have city views. This will be the right choice for tenants living with multi-generational families.
Indochina Plaza Hanoi apartment for rent 04 bedrooms
Penthouse apartments have the largest area in the 04 types of apartments for rent, which is 270m2. Each apartment is luxuriously designed from floor to ceiling, with its own terrace and swimming pool, providing a comfortable and comfortable living space.
Rental price of apartments at Indochina Plaza
- 02-bedroom apartment: The rental price is about $1,000 - $1,200/month.
- 03-bedroom apartment: The rental price is about $1,200 - $1,800/month.
- 04-bedroom apartment: The rental price is about $2,000 - $2,500/month.
- Penthouse: The rental price is about 3,000 $/month.
If you need to rent an apartment in Indochina Plaza Hanoi, please contact the Real Estate Company in Hanoi - Property Plus! We will support:
Pick up and drop you off to see the apartment completely free of charge.
Support negotiating and signing the apartment rental contract with the best rental price.
Accompany you during your stay in the apartment.
Renting an apartment has never been so easy! Please visit the website https://propertyplus.com.vn or contact Property Plus hotline number 08 5666 2566 directly!