With international standard service quality, surrounded by the bustling commercial and business area of the Capital and a series of famous tourist attractions such as Hoan Kiem Lake, Old Quarter, Temple of Literature, Quoc Tu Giam... apartments for rent in Somerset Grand Hanoi are always the first choice for international tourists to stay, whether traveling or working.
Location of Somerset Grand Hanoi building
Somerset Grand Hanoi is located at 49 Hai Ba Trung, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi. This location is right in the central area of Hoan Kiem district, as well as the center of the capital. Therefore, the infrastructure and transport infrastructure here is very focused on investment and development.
Somerset Grand Hanoi is about 800m from Hanoi Railway Station
From the serviced apartment building, it is extremely easy for tenants to move to many tourist attractions around by walking such as:
- About 08 minutes walk to Hoa Lo Prison relic (140m).
- About 08 minutes walk to Hanoi Cathedral (600m).
- About 09 minutes walk to the Vietnam Women's Museum (750m).
- About 10 minutes walk to Hoan Kiem Lake (850m away).
- About 12 minutes walk to Lenin Garden (1km).
- About 14 minutes walk to the Vietnam Fine Arts Museum (1.2km).
- About 15 minutes walk to Hanoi Opera House, Temple of Literature, Imperial Citadel of Thang Long or Hanoi Old Quarter (1.3m).
Apartments for rent in Somerset Grand Hanoi are located at 49 Hai Ba Trung, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
Overview of Somerset Grand Hanoi building
Somerset Grand Hanoi is a 25-storey serviced apartment building with a total of 185 rooms, including apartments from 01 - 03 bedrooms and Penthouses. Although the building has a fairly simple design layout, it still ensures the sophistication and modernity of the contemporary style with the main brown color.
Somerset Grand Hanoi building has 25 floors with a total of 185 rooms
The floors are arranged in an open pattern, helping to make the most of the light and fresh natural air inside the apartments. The terrace area of the building is used to plant many trees, creating a cool and peaceful space.
The 24/7 front desk service
Relaxing, reading area in the lobby of the building
Outstanding facilities at Somerset Grand Hanoi
Somerset Grand Hanoi is always a great choice for international guests when coming to Hanoi. This place provides a comfortable living space with 05-star standard facilities, helping visitors have a great visit, vacation or business trip.
In addition to famous tourist destinations, apartments for rent in Somerset Grand Hanoi are also very close to commercial areas, restaurants, cafes... Could be list as:
- Commercial areas: Trang Tien Plaza, Hang Da shopping center, Ocd Plaza, Vincom Center Ba Trieu, Old Quarter night market, Dong Xuan market, Hang Ma market, Vincom Nguyen Chi Thanh commercial center...
- Restaurants: Vietnamese restaurant Bep Quan, Bun Cha restaurant Hang Quat, Japanese Kimono restaurant, Chinese restaurant Minh Ky, Korean restaurant Mr. Dakgalbi, GoGi House, French restaurant La Badiane...
Visitors can come to the Old Quarter to experience the extremely rich culinary culture of the capital such as Hang Quat bun cha, La Vong grilled minced fish, Hang Bai sticky rice, Ly Quoc Su pho, Hang Chieu wonton noodles, ...
- Cafes: Xofa Cafe & Bistro, Runam Bistro, Maison Marou Hanoi, Cong coffee - Quan Su, Dinh Cafe, Cafe Giang, Book Cafe, Trung Nguyen Legend Café...
Cafe Giang is one of the famous "four pillars of coffee" of Hanoi, famous for its delicious egg coffee, prepared according to the traditional recipe.
- Hospitals and clinics: Central Odonto-Stomatology Hospital, Viet Duc Hospital, Vietnam-Cuba Friendship Hospital, Saint Paul Hospital, Vinmec Times City Hospital...
- Government administrative agencies: Office of the Ministry of Industry and Trade, office of the Ministry of Transport, Hoan Kiem District Police...
- Embassies: Thai Embassy, Israeli Embassy, Cuban Embassy, Swiss Embassy, British Embassy, Brazilian Embassy...
>>> See more articles: Famous tourist attractions in Hanoi should not be missed.
- Swimming pool: At Somerset Grand Hanoi, there is an outdoor swimming pool with a large area, which is periodically cleaned, ensuring extremely clean water quality. Around the pool are equipped with benches, umbrellas and many rows of green trees, allowing tenants to comfortably swim and relax. Besides the large swimming pool, there are also swimming pools for children, ensuring maximum safety, tenants can rest assured when letting their children swim and play here.
Outdoor swimming pool
- Steam room: It offers body care services such as massage, sauna with traditional therapies combined with modern, helping to dispel fatigue, restore body and bring relaxation to customers.
- Gym: The gym is designed with a similar space, fully equipped with training equipment, genuine imported from abroad.
- Tennis court (located next to the pool): With a very large area, fully equipped with tools and always supported by staff, the tennis court at Somerset Grand Hanoi's campus will be a place not to be missed for visitors who love this sport.
- Restaurants: In the building's premises, there are 02 restaurants, including Tamaya Japanese restaurant on the ground floor (serving traditional Japanese dishes, prepared by Japanese chefs), Jaspas restaurant on the 4th floor (serving drinks and buffet menu prepared in Asian - European cuisine style).
Tamaya Japanese Restaurant
- Citimart supermarket on the ground floor of Somerset Grand Hanoi, open from 08:00 to 21:30. Tenants can come here to shop for food and household items. cultural products...
- Children's playground on the premises of the building, equipped with many interesting toys such as swings, slides, toy cars... to help children enjoy playing and exercising.
Additional services at the apartment for rent in Somerset Grand Hanoi
- Housekeeping service 06 times/week.
- 24/7 front desk service, communicating in Vietnamese - English - Japanese.
- Laundry chemicals.
- Wet laundry and ironing service 02 times/week.
- High speed internet and wifi.
Details of apartments for rent in Somerset Grand Hanoi
Design of apartments for rent in Somerset Grand Hanoi
The apartments for rent in Somerset Grand Hanoi have a striking design with bright beige colors combined with sepia furniture, creating a space that is true to the royal standards of the Occident.
The living room has an airy design, equipped with sofa, TV, painting ...
The interior of the apartments for rent in Somerset Grand Hanoi is fully equipped, including flat screen TV, sofa, DVD player, dining table and chairs, washing machine, refrigerator, electric stove, microwave, oven grill, bathtub, shower, hair dryer...
The kitchen and dining area are arranged separately, fully equipped with kitchen utensils, making it convenient for cooking and enjoying dishes in the room.
Bedroom with large glass windows, bringing light and fresh air into the room