Pan Pacific apartment is at Thanh Nien street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi. This is one of the 5-star serviced apartments that many foreigners prefer to choose when coming to Hanoi for business and relaxation. Along with Property Plus, find out detailed information about this apartment through the article below!
Pan Pacific apartment
Pan Pacific building location
Hotel Pan Pacific Hanoi and Serviced Apartment Building are at No.1 Thanh Nien Street, Ba Dinh, Hanoi. This is one of the locations with great views of the capital's central area with views of West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, and Red River. The transportation system is also very developed, and convenient to travel, so many foreign visitors come to Hanoi for relaxation and the work of choosing to stay.
View of West Lake from Pan Pacific building
From the location of the building, you can move quickly and easily to famous tourist and sightseeing destinations such as Tran Quoc Pagoda (300m away), Quan Thanh Temple (900m away), Phu Chu Citadel (1.4km away), Imperial Citadel of Thang Long (2.3km away), Hanoi Old Quarter (2.3km away), Thang Long Water Puppet Theater (2.4km away), Quoc Tu Giam Temple (3km away), Hoan Kiem Lake (3.5km away), etc.
Tran Quoc pagoda
Imperial Citadel of Thang Long
>>> Find out more about "Apartment for rent in Ba Dinh, Hanoi".
Get an overview of the Pan Pacific building
Pan Pacific Hanoi is a 19-storey serviced apartment and hotel building with a total of 300 hotel rooms and 56 serviced apartment rooms. In which the serviced apartments are from 4th floor to 11th floor. The forerunner of Pan Pacific is Sofitel Plaza Hanoi. After upgrading and renovating its facilities at the end of 2016, the hotel has changed into Pan Pacific Group.
Spacious lobby area
The highlight of the building is a modern and luxurious design, harmoniously combined between Asian charm and French elegance and charm.
The design style is both classic and modern
The outstanding amenities of the apartments for rent at Pan Pacific
With the location with the most beautiful views of the West Lake, and the surrounding green and peaceful space, the apartments for rent at Pan Pacific promise to bring you comfortable and comfortable living space in the heart of the bustling city.
Utilities outside the area
Hotel Pan Pacific Hanoi is located in an area near the center of Hanoi capital, so it is convenient to move to dining, shopping, and entertainment venues around. Some facilities near the building that you can refer to are:
- Restaurants: Viet Sauna hotpot restaurant, Mexican Tacos - Fresh and More 2 restaurant, Foodshop Indian restaurant, Sentosa restaurant, Gogi House Korean barbecue restaurant, Ho Tay shrimp cake restaurant, etc.
Sentosa restaurant has an airy space, often chosen as a party venue with a capacity of up to 400 diners
- Shopping locations: Trang Tien Plaza, Tan Ham Trade Center, QMart Yen Phu Supermarket, Dan's Shop & Bistro, Talen Supermarket, WinMart + Supermarket, Yen Phu Market, Long Bien Market, Dong Xuan market, Hang Ma market, etc.
Trang Tien Plaza is the first high-end commercial center in Hanoi with a French architectural style design, gathering more than 200 booths of big brands such as Louis Vuitton, Dior, Cartier, etc.
Dong Xuan Market is in the Old Quarter, one of the largest wholesale markets in Hanoi
- Hospitals and clinics: Japan International Eye Hospital, MEDLATEC General Hospital, Hong Ngoc General Hospital, Serenity International Dental Clinic, Hong Van General Clinic, etc.
The Japan International Eye Hospital is located next to the building
- Entertainment area: FUNZONE entertainment area, TiNiWorld MIPEC children's play area, duck ride at Truc Bach Lake, Ly Tu Trong flower garden, Hanoi botanical garden, etc.
Duck ride at Truc Bach Lake is a popular game for locals and tourists alike
Utilities inside the area
- Embassy: Embassy of Hungary, Embassy of Mexico. Internal utilities There are two famous restaurants on the premises of the building, Pacifica and Ming. Pacifica restaurant is located in the building lobby and can accommodate 130 guests. It specializes in serving buffet and A la carte with dishes prepared in local or Western style. Morning buffet service time is from 6:00 - 10:00, from Monday - Friday, and from 6:00 - 10:30, on Saturday, and Sunday. The time for buffet lunch is from 11:30 - 14:00, dinner buffet is from 18:00 - 22:00. The A la carte menu alone will be available all day (from 6:00 to 22:00).
And Ming is a Chinese cuisine restaurant, located on the second floor of the building. The restaurant is designed in a modern oriental style with a private dining room, overlooking the whole city. It specializes in serving dishes with beautiful, sophisticated, Cantonese standard decoration such as dumplings, tiny commercial, Beijing roast duck, Shanghai egg tea, etc. Lunch at home is from 11:00 to 14:00, dinner from 17:30 - 22:00.