Lancaster Hanoi is one of the apartments where many foreigners choose to rent when coming to Hanoi to live and work, especially Japanese and Koreans. Although it has been in operation for nearly 9 years, this place remains popular. What makes Lancaster Hanoi apartments so attractive? Let's find out with Property Plus right now!
Outstanding features of apartment for rent in Lancaster Hanoi
There are three main reasons why Lancaster Hanoi has become an attractive destination for both domestic and foreign tenants. It is a convenient location, managed and operated according to 05-star standards, and integrated with many utilities.
Located at 20 Nui Truc Street, Giang Vo Ward, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Lancaster Hanoi "inherits" a developed traffic system, easily connecting to Kim Ma Street and Giang Vo Street. Although this location is not located on major streets, in return, you will feel comfortable and quiet because you can avoid the noise, the pollution from vehicles, as well as traffic jams at rush hours.
Lancaster Hanoi owns a prime location in the heart of Ba Dinh district
In addition, the building is also located near the five-way intersection of Giang Vo - Hao Nam - Giang Van Minh - Cat Linh - An Trach. This intersection is like a transfer point from the West to the center and connects with many other districts of the capital. It is also the place where the entire most modern public transport system in Hanoi is located. These include the Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) 01 (Yen Nghia bus station - Kim Ma bus station), the Hanoi urban railway Cat Linh - Ha Dong, Nhon - Hanoi station...
Cat Linh - Ha Dong elevated railway
This location is also the concentration of many domestic and foreign companies and businesses, including the embassies of Japan, the United States, Australia, Myanmar, and Sweden... Residents in this area have a high level of education and a peaceful lifestyle. Therefore, Lancaster Hanoi has become a place that attracts many foreigners to stay, especially Japanese, Korean...
From Lancaster apartment, you will easily go to many places in the city such as:
- West Lake (1.5km away).
- Embassy of Japan (1.4km away).
- Embassy of the United States (1.6 km away).
- Embassy of Australia (1.4km away).
- Lotte Center (1.4km away).
- Hang Day Stadium (1.7km away).
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (2.5km away).
- Thu Le Park (3km away).
- Hoan Kiem Lake (4km away).
- Old Quarter (4.8km away).
- Noi Bai Airport (25km away).
The embassy of Japan is located on Lieu Giai Street, Ba Dinh District, about 1.4km away from Lancaster apartment
In addition, when living in a Lancaster Hanoi apartment, you can also enjoy many facilities around the building.
- Mall, supermarkets, convenience stores: Vincom Center Metropolis, Lotte Center, Picenza, Seika Unimart Supermarket, Winmart, Intimex Giang Vo, Hapro Mart Giang Vo, Circle K convenience stores, Shop & Go...
- Restaurants: Unaoka Japanese restaurant Unaoka, Okachan Shokudo, Tao Do restaurant, Lien Anh, Camorra...
- Hospitals and clinics: Ha Thanh hospital - Department of Odonto-Stomatology, Japanese Lotus Clinic, Family Medical Practice clinic...
- Schools: American International School, Singapore International Kindergarten, Hanoi International School...
>>> Maybe you are interested: Apartments for rent in Ba Dinh district.
05-star standard service
Not only has a convenient location, but Lancaster Hanoi also offers 05-star standard services. From front desk service and 24/7 security guard, high-class room service to maintenance service, equipment maintenance in the building is focused on and managed according to strict standards.
Typical examples are that the tenants at Lancaster Hanoi apartments are mostly professionals and families from Japan. These are tenants who are precise and have high expectations for their quality of life. However, However, Lancaster Hanoi can still satisfy these visitors by making them feel at ease and enjoying their stay.
The quality of management and operation reaches a 05-star standard
Services of apartment for rent include housekeeping service 03 times/week, laundry service 03 times/week, laundry chemicals, breakfast, television, internet and high-speed wifi, and management service provided by Property Plus.
Lancaster Hanoi was built on a land area of 2580m², including 01 27-storey building with a complex of commercial centers, offices, and high-class apartments. Lancaster Hanoi integrates many high-class facilities within the building's premises, meeting all of the living needs of residents, with the goal of targeting upper-class tenants.
- 03 spacious basements parking, both to serve residents and businesses which rent offices here.
- From the 1st to the 3rd floor is the shopping mall, restaurant...
- The 4th to 6th floors is offices for rent.
- The 8th to 24th floor and the 26th to 27th floor are 290 luxury apartments, with an area from 45 to 300m².
- The 7th floor is used as a shared space for residents in the apartment, including a children's play area, council meeting room...
- The 25th floor is where the building's high-class services are concentrated, including a four-season swimming pool, gym, spa, and sauna massage room...
The gym is open 24/7, always ready to serve your relaxation and health improvement needs
Children's play area where you can let your children freely play and make friends
Pho Nui Truc Restaurant on the 1st floor of the building, specializing in serving authentic Hanoi dishes, is open from 06:00 to 22:00.
Saint Honore is a famous restaurant and bakery with delicious French-style dishes, open from 07:00 to 21:00.
Minh Hoa supermarket is an extremely convenient shopping place
Four-season swimming pool system gives you relaxing moments.
Backup 100% of electrical equipment, allowing the whole building to operate at 100% capacity for many hours if there is a power failure
With a harmonious design, taking advantage of natural light and cool air from Giang Vo Lake, mid-range apartment rental prices, with many different room sizes, Lancaster is suitable for all audiences, even individuals and families.
- Studio apartment (01 bedroom): With an area of 45m2, the rental price is about $1600/month, with an area of 75m2, the rental price is about $2200/month.
- 02-bedroom apartment: With an area of 88 - 94m2, the rental price is about $2400 - $2600/month, with an area of 118 - 123 m2, the rental price is about $2950/month.
- 03-bedroom apartment: With an area of 110 - 160m2, the rental price is about $2700 - $3700/month.
- 04-bedroom apartment: With an area of 172 – 300m2, the rental price is about $4000 - $6800/month.
>>> See more apartments for foreigners in Hanoi at https://propertyplus.com.vn.
Property Plus - a reputable and professional serviced apartment rental company in Hanoi
If you have trouble finding or renting a room in Hanoi, please contact Property Plus! With more than 11 years of experience in real estate consulting and leasing, Property Plus confidently meets all your needs, bringing you luxury apartments in all 12 districts of Hanoi, with modern design, in the style of Asia, Europe...
Property Plus's staff has extensive experience in the field of real estate for rent
Property Plus apartments for rent are luxury apartments, fully furnished, you just need to move in without having to buy any more furniture. In addition, we also provide the following services such as housekeeping, management, and equipment maintenance, ... to help you have the most comfortable and convenient life.
Furthermore, Property Plus constantly updates all information, images, and utilities of the apartment on Property Plus' website (interface displayed in English - Japanese - Vietnamese), making it simple for you to search for and rent apartments that offer the best value. Moreover, we are prepared to assist you with the paperwork while you are in Vietnam, saving you time and effort.
>>> Find out more information about Real estate company in Hanoi - Property Plus.