Instructions for applying for a Vietnam visa at the Vietnamese Embassy in Japan
You can apply for a Vietnam entry visa directly at the embassy window or by mail.
1. If you apply at the embassy window, the required documents are as follows.
(1) Print out the visa application form ( download here ) and take a photo of your face ( 3.5cmx4.5cm )
(2) Original pass part ( valid for 6 months from the scheduled entry date )
(3) Immigration Permit of Vietnam Immigration Bureau or Vietnam Ministry of Foreign Affairs / Consular Affairs Bureau (Apply in Vietnam. Copy of Immigration Permit is possible)
2. The required documents for mail application are as follows.
(1) Fill in the contact form ( download here )
(2) Print out the visa application form ( download here ) and attach a photo of your face ( 3.5x4.5cm ).
(3) Original pass part ( valid for 6 months from the scheduled entry date )
(4) Vietnam Immigration Bureau or Vietnam Ministry of Foreign Affairs / Consular Affairs Bureau Immigration Permit (Apply in Vietnam. Copy of Immigration Permit is acceptable)
* By mail : Documents and visa issuance fees must be sent by registered mail together, prepare the recipient's reply envelope and cash on delivery Yu-Pack, please note that we do not accept regular mail.
₸ 151-006 2
50-11 Motoyoyogicho , Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
( Visa application documents )
₸ 1 51-0062
Tokyo-to, Shibuya-ku, Motoyoyogi-cho, 50-11
E Mbassy Of Viet Nam
(For visa procedures)
- applicant contact the companies, organizations and individuals of the invitation in the standing Vietnam, to obtain the entry permit of Vietnam Immigration Office or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the consular office.
- passport validity period is the lowest from the entry date 6 that there months.
- In the case of behalf of visa applicants power of attorney is not required.
+ TEL : 03-3466-3311; FAX: 03-3466-7652
+ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org