Where To Stay When In Hanoi -> 3 Best Areas to stay
If you need to travel, relax or work, live in Hanoi, foreign guests should learn about apartments and book rooms in advance. Depending on the needs and places you want to visit, choose the right accommodation. If you do not know where to stay when in Hanoi, foreign guests can refer to the following article of Property Plus.
Where to stay in Hanoi?
The best places to stay in Hanoi
Currently, Hoan Kiem district, Ba Dinh district and Hai Ba Trung district are three areas chosen by many tourists as places to stay when coming to Hanoi, including foreigners.
Where to stay in Hanoi? - Hoan Kiem District
Hoan Kiem is located in the center of Hanoi capital, is one of the busiest districts in Ha Thanh with famous tourist attractions. If foreigners don't know where to stay in Hanoi, consider going to Hoan Kiem district.
Hoan Kiem District will be suitable for foreign guests:
- First time coming to Hanoi, want to be near many famous tourist attractions and monuments of Hanoi.
- Need to stay in mid-priced hotels and apartments or prefer to stay in group houses in the Old Quarter. There are also hotels, high-class apartments, international standards for foreign guests who want to stay in comfortable places with many facilities.
- Likes the bustling, crowded life.
Why is Hoan Kiem district so suitable for foreigners who have not yet decided where to stay in Hanoi? Because, Hoan Kiem district has the following outstanding advantages:
- Restaurants, eateries everywhere: Vien Dong cobia, Toan Thang halibut, seafood on Tran Khanh Du street, Lao Khao Lao restaurant, Gu-i92 BBQ, Al Fresco's, etc.
- Travel is easy, there are many means for foreigners to choose to move in the city such as taxi, bus, train, etc.
- Focusing on many Hanoi hotels and apartments for rent with quality from affordable to high-end.
- Many famous tourist attractions, entertainment areas: Hoan Kiem lake, Ngoc Son temple, Turtle tower, Hanoi Old Quarter, Opera House, etc.
- Many places to shop: WinMart+ supermarket, Haprofood, Trang Tien Plaza, Cua Nam market, Dong Xuan market, old town night market, Hang Be market, etc.
- A lot of foreigners come from countries like China, Korea, Japan, Singapore, Italy, France, etc. choose Hoan Kiem district as a place to live, study and work.
Where to stay in Hanoi? - Ba Dinh district
If you don't know where to stay in Hanoi, please refer to Ba Dinh district! Ba Dinh district is home to important administrative agencies of the State, headquarters of Vietnam Television, embassies and major universities.
Ba Dinh District will be suitable for foreign guests:
- Need to visit famous places such as Uncle Ho's Mausoleum, Thang Long Imperial Citadel, Ho Chi Minh Museum, One Pillar Pagoda, etc.
- Have moderate economic ability.
The outstanding advantages of Ba Dinh district:
- Many famous tourist sites and historical sites are available for visitors to Hanoi to visit.
- Many expat communities are choosing Ba Dinh as a place to live and work such as Japan, Korea, etc.
- People's intellectual level in Ba Dinh district is quite high, people have a peaceful and hospitable lifestyle.
- Gathering many embassies: Saudi Arabia, Poland, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Malaysia, Spain, Ukraine, etc,
- Flexible transportation system, with many means of transportation such as bus, train, taxi, etc. for tourists to conveniently move to many places in the city.
Where to stay in Hanoi? - Hai Ba Trung District
Hai Ba Trung district is considered the most vibrant and crowded district in Hanoi. Although there are not many famous tourist attractions, entertainment areas, but this place is still very popular with tourists because there are many apartments for rent at medium and low prices, many delicious and cheap restaurants.
Hai Ba Trung District will be suitable for foreign guests:
- Want to be exposed, discover the characteristics of the people of the capital.
- Want to experience many delicious and cheap dishes in Hanoi.
The outstanding advantages of Hai Ba Trung District:
- The population density in the district is relatively high, with many foreigners coming from Japan, China, etc.
- The cuisine is very rich: Obama bun cha, To Hien Thanh roll cake, Singapore frog porridge, rotten tofu, Trung Khanh spicy chicken leg, Le Ngoc Han hot cake, roasted duck noodle soup, Co Lan cake, Quang roast duck East, etc.
- The people are friendly, there is no price cut for tourists here.
- The district is located in the central area, with many major roads such as Giai Phong, Dai Co Viet, Xa Dan, etc. convenient for tourists to move to many other places in the city.
- Concentrating many top-quality hospitals such as Bach Mai hospital, Central Ear Nose Throat Hospital, Central Traditional Medicine Hospital, etc. bring a sense of security to the people living in this area.
>>> See more detailed information about each district of Hanoi at:
Where should those who like quiet space stay in Hanoi?
If foreign guests want to live in a quiet place, where should they stay in Hanoi? The area along the West Lake is very suitable for foreigners who want to enjoy a quiet and fresh living space in Hanoi. This will be one of the good suggestions for travelers who have not yet decided where to stay in Hanoi.
The area along West Lake will be very suitable for foreigners:
- Love the green space, many trees and quiet.
- Come to Hanoi to relax, work, have financial conditions, so want to stay in high-class apartments.
- Choose as a place to live when coming to work in Hanoi.
Outstanding advantages of Tay Ho district:
- There are many famous places to visit: Tran Quoc Pagoda, West Lake water park, Phu Tay Ho, Quang Ba pagoda, Yen Phu communal house, etc.
- Focusing on many high-class restaurants and eateries: Flamant Bistro, El Vino Wine & Restaurant, Bay Seafood Buffet, Sen Ho Tay, etc.
- There are many embassies, international organizations and expatriate communities in this area, facilitating international cultural exchanges, becoming an ideal destination for foreigners when coming to Hanoi to live and work.
- Bilingual international school system: Singapore International Primary School, Hanoi Union International School, Horizon International Bilingual School, Hanoi Academy International Bilingual School, etc.
- The transportation system is relatively convenient.
High-class apartments should stay in Hanoi
Property Plus will suggest to visitors a few Hanoi luxury apartments for rent, to answer the question "Where should I stay when in Hanoi?" Check out the content below!
Luxury apartment in Hoan Kiem district
Foreign guests wishing to rent a luxury apartment in Hoan Kiem district, please contact the real estate company in Hanoi - Property Plus. We have many high-class serviced apartments in Hanoi, fully furnished, with 4 - to 5 - star standard services such as Somerset Grand Hanoi, Sun Red River, Pacific Palace, etc.
Reference information of a few typical apartments in Hoan Kiem district:
- Sun Red River serviced apartment (23 Phan Chu Trinh, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi): The building has a prime location in front of Phan Chu Trinh street, next to the intersection between Phan Chu Trinh and Ly Thuong Kiet, convenient to move to the city's districts through the main roads such as Hai Ba Trung, Ly Thuong Kiet, Tran Hung Dao, etc. Property Plus is renting a luxury apartment Sun Red River with 02 bedrooms (area area) area 115m2) and 03 bedrooms (183m2). Each rental apartment will include many convenient services such as housekeeping service 6 times/week, television, Internet and high-speed wifi, etc.
>>> See more information about Sun Red River apartment here.
- Somerset Grand Hanoi serviced apartment (49 Hai Ba Trung, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi): From the location of Somerset Grand Hanoi apartment, tenants will conveniently move to famous attractions such as the old quarter, Cathedral, Opera House, Hoa Lo Prison Historical Site, Vietnam Women's Museum, etc. Currently, Property Plus is leasing Somerset Grand Hanoi serviced apartments with 01 to 04 bedrooms, with an area from 64 to 128m2. All rooms are fully furnished with comfortable furniture such as flat-screen TV, desk, sofa, kitchenware, bed, wardrobe, etc. Tenants can also enjoy many facilities of the building such as swimming pool, children's play area, gym, tennis court, sauna, etc.
Where to stay in Hanoi? - Somerset Grand Hanoi serviced apartment
>>> See more information about Somerset Grand Hanoi apartment for rent here.
- Apartment for rent in Ba Dinh
- One more suggestion that Property Plus wants to give to foreign guests who are looking for information “Where should I stay when in Hanoi?” Those are luxury apartments in Ba Dinh district.
>>> See more information about Ba Dinh district here.
- There are many high-class and luxury apartments here such as: Lotte The Residence Hanoi, Pan Pacific Hanoi, Vinhomes Metropolis, The Five Residences Hanoi, The Lancaster Building, Grandeur Palace, etc. Below is the reference information of Some apartments are managed by Property Plus.
- Apartment for rent in Vinhomes Metropolis (29 Lieu Giai Street, Ngoc Khanh, Ba Dinh, Hanoi): Vinhomes Metropolis is located close to the Japanese Embassy, Australian Embassy, Swedish Embassy, Hoan lake. Sword, My Dinh National Stadium, Thu Le Park, etc. The apartments in the project will have from 01 to 04 bedrooms, with an area from 50 to 149m2, designed in a modern style, equipped with high-class imported furniture. The facilities inside the Vinhomes Metropolis building include 24/7 reception service, Vincom Center commercial center, Vinschool school, gym, indoor swimming pool, etc.
Where to stay in Hanoi? - Apartment for rent in Vinhomes Metropolis
>>> See more information about Vinhome Metropolis project here.
- The Lancaster Apartment (20 Nui Truc street, Giang Vo ward, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi): Property Plus for rent The Lancaster apartment has an area of 130m2, including 03 bedrooms, 02 bathrooms, fully equipped interior. Utilities of the building include cafe, supermarket, gym, children's play area, indoor swimming pool, 24/7 reception, etc.
>>> See more information about The Lancaster apartment here.
- Pan Pacific Apartment (No. 1 Thanh Nien Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi): Property Plus for rent Pan Pacific apartment with an area from 48 to 90m2, with layout from 01 to 02 bedrooms. Each apartment will be fully furnished with furniture such as desk, chair, television, refrigerator, bed, shelf, etc. When renting this apartment, tenants will receive accompanying services such as housekeeping service 6 times a week, 24/7 front desk service, television, high-speed Internet, etc.
Where to stay in Hanoi? - Oakwood luxury apartment
>>> See information about Oakwood apartments here.
- Somerset West Lake apartment (254D Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi): All Somerset West Lake apartments have a quiet space, view overlooking the romantic West Lake, equipped with comfortable furniture, floors. The house is tiled or natural wood, the kitchen is fully equipped with modern cooking equipment. Currently, Property Plus is renting apartments with 01 to 03 bedrooms, with an area from 37 to 95m2. If you need more information or want to book an apartment, please contact us immediately!
Where to stay in Hanoi? - Somerset West Lake apartment
>>> Refer to Somerset West Lake apartment information here.
In addition, there are many luxury apartments for foreigners to choose from such as Elegant Suites Westlake, Diamond Westlake, Hanoi Club, Fraser Suites, Pent Studio, Sun Grand City, Starlake Tay Ho Tay, D'. Le Roi Soleil Quang An, D'. El Dorado, Golden West Lake, etc. If you want to see more information about each apartment, please visit Property Plus' website https://propertyplus.com.vn/!
Luxury apartment in Hai Ba Trung district
Currently, Property Plus is leasing high-class apartments in Hai Ba Trung District with a variety of types, affordable prices, meeting the needs of tenants.
- Hoang Thanh Tower Apartment (114 Mai Hac De, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi): Hoang Thanh Tower apartment is located in the Hoang Thanh Tower apartment building, with an architectural style that combines the luxury of water France and the elegance of the capital. When renting this apartment, tenants will receive many convenient services such as housekeeping service 3 times/week, 24/7 reception, television, high-speed internet, wet cleaning, and ironing service. 3 sessions/week, etc. Besides, there are facilities inside the building for tenants such as a swimming pool, gym, spa, supermarket, amusement park, etc.
Where to stay in Hanoi? - Hoang Thanh Tower apartment for rent
>>> See more information about Hoang Thanh Tower apartment here.
- Apartment at No. 3 Le Van Huu (No. 3 Le Van Huu, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi). The apartment for rent at No. 3 Le Van Huu has a relatively convenient location, easy to move to Hoan Kiem Lake, Thong Nhat Park, Cathedral, Opera House, Hanoi Post Office, etc. The apartments have been designed from 01 to 03 bedrooms, with an area from 40 to 100m2. Additional services for apartment tenants include housekeeping service 3 times/week, wet cleaning and ironing service 3 times/week, laundry chemicals, high-speed Internet, manageable service provided by Property Plus.
>>> See more information about the apartment at No. 3 Le Van Huu here.
- Above is all the information that answers the question "Where should I stay in Hanoi?" that Property Plus wants to share. Hopefully, it will help foreign tourists better understand the characteristics of the districts in Hanoi, as well as choose the right accommodation. If you want to know more information about many Hanoi apartments for rent, foreign guests should contact the hotline number or visit the Property Plus website!