Procedures For Foreigners To Reside In Vietnam
Foreigners who come to live and work in Vietnam need to register for a permanent residence card. So, what are the procedures for foreigners to reside in Vietnam? How is the process done? These are issues of great concern. Find out more details with Property Plus in the following content!
Procedures for foreigners to reside in Vietnam
Procedures for foreigners to reside in Vietnam include 4 steps as follows:
- Step 1: You need to prepare all documents by current Vietnamese law.
- Step 2: Submit the application at the Immigration Department - Ministry of
Public Security. Here, the immigration officer will receive the application and check the content and legality of the file. If the application is complete with the necessary documents, the immigration officer will write a receipt and give it to you. In case of invalid or missing documents, the officer will guide you to supplement. Time to receive applications for permanent residence card is from Monday to Saturday every week (except Sunday, public holidays, Tet).
- Step 3: The Immigration Department will issue a written notice of the decision of the Minister of Public Security on whether or not you will be granted a permanent residence card in Vietnam. If approved, you will be granted permanent residence after 5 working days from the date of receiving the notice.
- Step 4: Within 3 months from the date of receipt of the notice of permanent residence permit settlement, you must go to the Immigration Department of the Public Security of the province or a centrally run city where you apply for permanent residence and receive the card. Resident. At this point, you will have to present a receipt, a receipt for payment for comparison. The officer in charge will return the test results and ask you to sign the receipt, and finally return the permanent resident card to you. You can come to get the results on weekdays from Monday to Saturday (except Sunday and public holidays, Tet).
Procedures for foreigners to reside in Vietnam include 4 steps
Conditions for successful application of procedures for foreigners to reside in Vietnam
The procedure for foreigners to reside in Vietnam will go smoothly and be licensed or not depending on whether your application meets the requirements and conditions or not. Please refer to the following requirements and conditions specified in the Law on Entry, Exit, Transit, and Residence of Foreigners in Articles 39, 40, and 41:
Cases considered for permanent residence
- Foreigners with meritorious services and contributions to the cause of construction and defense of the Vietnamese Fatherland are awarded medals or State honorary titles by the State of Vietnam.
- Foreigners who are scientists or experts temporarily residing in Vietnam.
- Foreigners who are guaranteed by their father, mother, wife, husband, and children who are Vietnamese citizens who are permanently residing in Vietnam.
- Stateless people who have resided continuously in Vietnam since 2000 or earlier.
Conditions for permanent residence
- Foreigners specified in Article 39 of this Law are considered for permanent residence if they have a lawful place of residence and a stable income, ensuring a life in Vietnam.
- A foreigner specified in Clause 2, Article 39 of this Law must be requested by a minister, head of a ministerial-level agency, or an agency attached to the Government for state management of his or her field of expertise.
- Foreigners specified in Clause 3, Article 39 of this Law who has temporarily resided in Vietnam for 3 consecutive years or more.
The procedure for foreigners to reside in Vietnam depends on whether your application meets the requirements and conditions.
What are the procedures for foreigners to reside in Vietnam?
Procedures for foreigners to reside in Vietnam include some of the following documents:
- An application for a permanent residence card is made according to the form of a foreigner in Vietnam.
- Your criminal record is issued by the competent authority of the country of which you are a citizen.
- A note from the representative agency of the country of which you are a citizen, requesting Vietnam to issue a permanent residence card.
- A true copy of the original passport is certified by a competent State agency.
- Papers that can prove that you are eligible for a permanent residence card specified in Article 40, Law on entry, exit, transit, and residence of foreigners in Vietnam (Law No. 47/2014/QH13), June 16, 2014).
- Guarantee documents for foreigners specified in Clauses 1 and 2, Article 39 of the Law on entry, exit, transit, and residence of foreigners in Vietnam (Law No. 47/2014/QH13, June 16, 2014).
Normally, within 4 months from the date of receipt of complete procedures for foreigners to reside in Vietnam, the Minister of Public Security will review and make a decision whether you are granted a permanent residence permit. in Vietnam or not. For cases where it is considered that you still need to add additional procedures for foreigners to reside in Vietnam, this time limit can be extended but must not exceed 2 months.
The fee for one-time issuance of a permanent resident card is set at USD 100/card.
Procedures for foreigners to reside in Vietnam will be carried out within 4 months if approved
Where should I choose when I first come to Vietnam?
Finding and choosing Hanoi apartments for rent by the culture and lifestyle in Vietnam is a matter of great interest to many foreigners. Especially for those who intend to permanently reside in Vietnam for a long time to live and work.
Currently, the apartment rental market, high-class serviced apartments in Vietnam is quite exciting and competitive with many prices and quality by different suppliers. Besides, there is a language difference, making it difficult for you to find and choose a suitable permanent residence, fully equipped, convenient for work, play, entertainment and special needs. especially relevant to your national culture.
But don't worry! Property Plus - a real estate company in Hanoi will help solve all your problems, giving you thousands of choices of apartments, luxury apartments, villas, etc. in 12 districts of Hanoi.
Introduction of luxury apartments in Hanoi provided by Property Plus
The luxury apartments and serviced apartments in Hanoi provided by Property Plus belong to the projects rated 5 stars in terms of quality of architecture, interior, utilities and professional management policy.
You can freely choose apartments with all types from studio, 01, 02, 03 to 04 bedrooms, from 50 to 300m2 to suit your living needs. The apartments for rent by Property Plus are always focused on the customer's experience from the smallest details such as decorations to equipment, interior furniture. The interiors of luxury apartments are all designed with their own drawings, materials and brands are carefully selected, giving a feeling of luxury and class but equally cozy and familiar as in the land. his country.
Apartment for rent in Vinhomes Metropolis
In particular, the high-class apartments are fully equipped with living facilities such as tables and chairs, television, refrigerator, microwave, water heater, washing machine, dryer, air conditioner, etc. Imported from high-end brands, meeting Japanese and European standards. You just need to bring your luggage in, everything else is taken care of by Property Plus!
In addition, inside the apartment building, luxury apartments are integrated with gym, swimming pool, high-class commercial center,.etc Around the building is a complex of restaurants and bars. restaurants, hospitals, bus stations, helping you conveniently move to the places you want, and easily experience the life of Hanoi people during your time living here.
If you are Japanese and come to Vietnam to live and work, you can choose apartments in Ba Dinh district, Hanoi. Because this place is famous for having a Japanese street and has long become a place for extremely exciting Japanese-Vietnamese cultural exchanges. Here is the Japanese Embassy and the Japanese community is living with many restaurants, eateries, cosmetic stores, supermarkets with Japanese signs.
Refer to information about apartment rental services in Ba Dinh.
You will not feel lonely or lost when you are in a "foreign land" with images of girls wearing kimonos standing in shops and greeting customers in Japanese.
In addition, you will also be heard by Property Plus about your wishes and requirements and help you choose the right apartment.
About Property Plus' Hanoi luxury apartment rental service
Coming to Property Plus's apartment rental service, luxury apartments in Hanoi, you will receive enthusiastic advice from a team of staff fluent in English, Japanese and knowledgeable about the country's culture. your. From there, it is easy to suggest you the most suitable options when starting a new life in Vietnam.
In addition, we also design a 5-star quality management service, bringing absolute satisfaction to you during the process of living and working in Vietnam.
As for the procedures for foreigners to reside in Vietnam, you will be advised by Property Plus on the documents and papers that need to be prepared in order to be granted a card as soon as possible. Besides, we also have a support staff, customer care 24/7, ready to answer questions, record and solve all your problems when staying at the apartments.
Apartment in the project Vinhomes Metropolis modern, minimalist style on the 26th floor
Property Plus designs a professional housekeeping service process, synchronized with the entire rental apartment system with a team of honest, well-trained, 5-star cleaning staff.
Maintenance service - technical
Your apartment will be thoroughly checked by Property Plus engineers, replaced and repaired before you move in, ensuring that machinery, equipment, and furniture are always in good working condition.
Refer to information about apartments for rent in Tay Ho.
Above is all information about procedures for foreigners to reside in Vietnam. Besides the procedures for granting a permanent residence card, it is also very important to find an apartment in Hanoi for rent to settle down and work with peace of mind. To achieve this, you need to choose a reputable supplier. Please contact Property Plus immediately via hotline 08 5666 2566 for 24/7 consulting support!