Popular Tourists In Hanoi You Should Not Miss
If you have the opportunity to visit the capital, you should not miss the famous tourist attractions in Hanoi below. So, what exactly are those locations? Let's find out with Property Plus through this article!
1. Hanoi Opera House - 01 Trang Tien, Hoan Kiem
Hanoi Opera House has a medieval European architectural style, started by the French in 1911. This is one of the famous tourist attractions in Hanoi that many tourists choose to visit every time I come to the capital. In addition to visiting architectural works, visitors can also enjoy art performances by many leading Vietnamese artists held here.
Hanoi Opera House is one of the famous tourist attractions in Hanoi that is loved by many tourists
2. Temple of Literature - 58 Quoc Tu Giam, Temple of Literature, Ba Dinh
When naming famous tourist attractions in Hanoi, it is impossible not to mention the Temple of Literature. This is the oldest tourist attraction in the capital, the place to worship Chu Cong, Confucius, and Tu Ma. Quoc Tu Giam is also the first university in Vietnam, founded in 1076 by King Ly Nhan Tong. Currently, the Temple of Literature Quoc Tu Giam has become a famous place to visit and convey the wishes of many martyrs for their studies.
Quoc Tu Giam is also the first university in Vietnam
The Temple of Literature, Quoc Tu Giam, still retains its ancient and solemn features. The Temple of Literature was built in the Eastern architectural style, with the influence of Confucianism and Buddhism, combining materials and decorative patterns created in a sophisticated and meticulous way.
The symbol of the capital of a thousand years of civilization
If you have the opportunity to come to Hanoi, you should not miss one of these famous tourist attractions in Hanoi.
3. Hoa Lo Prison - No. 1 Hoa Lo, Tran Hung Dao, Hoan Kiem
One of the famous historical sites that tourists can visit when coming to Hanoi is Hoa Lo Prison. In 1896, the French colonialists-built Hoa Lo prison to detain revolutionary soldiers. This place has witnessed so many sacrifices, mental and physical pain of patriotic heroes. Today, many war artifacts are displayed at Hoa Lo prison.
Popular attractions in Hanoi - Hoa Lo Prison
4. One Pillar Pagoda - Doi Can, Ba Dinh
One of the famous tourist attractions in Hanoi that visitors should not miss is the One Pillar Pagoda. The One Pillar Pagoda was built in 1049 and completed in 1105. With its architectural shapes like a lotus flower blooming on the water, sculptures, and fine paintings, One Pillar Pagoda has boldly portrayed the national character, as well as the ancient cultural values.
One Pillar Pagoda is one of the famous tourist attractions in Hanoi that visitors should not miss
In addition to the name One Pillar, this temple is also known as Mat Pagoda, Lien Hoa Dai, Dien Huu Tu, Nhat Tru tower.
5. Tran Quoc Pagoda - Thanh Nien, Yen Phu, Tay Ho
Tran Quoc Pagoda is now more than 1,500 years old, is one of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam. Not only famous for its history and sacredness, but this temple also has ancient architecture and an airy space. Therefore, not only Buddhists come to Tran Quoc Pagoda to worship, but also many domestic and foreign tourists come here to visit.
Famous tourist attractions in Hanoi - Tran Quoc Pagoda
6. Long Bien Bridge - Ngoc Thuy, Long Bien
A witness of history that tourists cannot help but visit is the Long Bien Bridge. This steel bridge across the Red River was built by the French in 1898 and took nearly 3 years to complete. The reason why Long Bien Bridge is likened to a witness of history is that it has experienced two wars of resistance against the French and the US, witnessing so many heroic and indomitable nationalities.
Famous tourist attractions in Hanoi - Long Bien Bridge
7. Imperial Citadel of Thang Long - 19C Hoang Dieu, Quan Thanh, Ba Dinh
Imperial Citadel of Thang Long is a world cultural heritage of Hanoi capital. With an area of up to 20 hectares, over 13 centuries, skillfully carved palaces, Thang Long Imperial Citadel deserves to be the most outstanding architectural and historical monument of Hanoi's thousand years of civilization.
Famous tourist attractions in Hanoi - Imperial Citadel of Thang Long
When visiting the Imperial Citadel, visitors can visit the archaeological site of 18 Hoang Dieu, Hanoi Flag Tower, Doan Mon, Hau Lau, Cua Bac, etc. In addition, this place also organizes many large-scale cultural activities such as craft village tourism festival, Ao Dai festival, incense offering ceremony in memory of the ancestors, releasing carp on the 23rd day of Tet, etc.
8. Hanoi Station - Temple of Literature, Dong Da
Hanoi Railway Station was built by the French in 1902 with Western architecture still preserved to this day. Along with Long Bien Bridge, Hanoi Railway Station is a place to preserve many cultural beauties of the Vietnamese people for generations, the ups and downs of history engraved in the memory of the Hanoi people.
Popular tourist attractions in Hanoi - Hanoi Railway Station
Currently, the Hanoi station has been remodeled and "changed its appearance" to be more spacious and modern, becoming the most important traffic hub of the capital.
9. Times City Aquarium - 458 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Hai Ba Trung District
Like an ocean world located right in the heart of the capital, Times City Aquarium attracts a large number of tourists every time they visit Hanoi. The aquarium has an area of nearly 4,000m2 with 3 million cubic meters of sea water, over 30,000 species of fish, and a tunnel with a 180ο viewing angle. Times City becomes the largest aquarium in Vietnam.
Popular tourist attractions in Hanoi - Times City Aquarium
Times City Aquarium is divided into 4 zones: freshwater area, reptile cave, saltwater fish area, and specimen display area. This place will bring interesting experiences for visitors, especially those who want to see and learn about aquatic animals.
10. Dong Xuan Market - Dong Xuan, Hoan Kiem
Dong Xuan Market is located in the Old Quarter, with 4 directions East - West - South - North respectively market lane, Dong Xuan street, Cau Dong street and Hang Khoai street. This is one of the largest wholesale markets of the capital, dealing in a variety of items from food, apparel, consumer goods, etc. Visitors can also choose for themselves many unique souvenirs here.
Popular tourist attractions in Hanoi - Dong Xuan Market
11. Hanoi Old Quarter - Hoan Kiem District
Traveling to Hanoi without visiting Hanoi's Old Quarter is a big omission. The old town is famous for its bustle, trade, and commerce, each old town has its unique industry. Through many influences of time, this place still preserves the architecture of the old French style. The Old Quarter is like the soul of Hanoi, clearly depicting the life, culture, and people here.
Popular tourist attractions in Hanoi - Hanoi Old Quarter
In addition, Hanoi Old Quarter is also famous for its unique cuisine, which visitors definitely cannot ignore when coming here: Hang Quat vermicelli, Hang Bai fried sticky rice, Hang Khay vermicelli, Hang Dieu fried sticky rice, noodles Hang Chieu vermicelli, Cau Go noodle soup, etc.
12. Quan Thanh Temple - Thanh Nien, Quan Thanh, Ba Dinh
One of the famous tourist attractions in Hanoi that Property Plus would like to introduce to visitors is Quan Thanh Temple. The main temple is one of the "four towns" of the ancient citadel, the place to worship the god Huyen Thien Tran Vu, having the highest spiritual significance in Hanoi. Although it has undergone many restorations, Quan Thanh Temple still retains its characteristic and ancient architecture.
Famous tourist attractions in Hanoi - Quan Thanh Temple
13. Hoan Kiem Lake - Hoan Kiem District Center
Hoan Kiem Lake or Sword Lake is located in the heart of Hanoi. Hoan Kiem Lake has cultural significance, associated with a long historical legend, the lake is clear all year round, surrounded by ancient pagodas and temple roofs, creating the beauty of the capital.
Popular tourist attractions in Hanoi - Hoan Kiem Lake
Visitors can stop by Hoan Kiem Lake to walk, admire, eat or visit the monuments next to the lake such as Turtle Tower, Ngoc Son Temple, Ba Kieu Temple, The Huc Bridge, etc.
14. West Lake - Tay Ho District
West Lake is located in the Tay Ho district, is the largest natural lake in the capital with an area of over 500ha. The beauty of West Lake is created by the clear blue water, accented by the purple color of the mausoleum flowers, the red color of the phoenix flower, and the green color of the trees around the lake.
Sunset in West Lake
Popular tourist attractions in Hanoi - West Lake Coming to West Lake, visitors can take a tour around the lake by water bike or yacht, check-in at the flower valley of West Lake, sip a cup of coffee at lakeside shops, enjoy Thuy Khue spring rolls or delicious spring rolls. West Lake shrimp cake, etc.
Where should I stay to conveniently visit famous tourist attractions in Hanoi?
- Tourists coming to Hanoi for tourism, relaxation or work, study, need to rent serviced apartments, luxury apartments with full amenities, convenient to famous tourist destinations. In Hanoi, please contact Property Plus.
Property Plus is a real estate company in Hanoi specializing in consulting, managing and leasing prestigious apartments, with a wide network of apartments, diverse types (apartments, Hanoi serviced apartments, etc.), professional management service, ready to meet all needs of customers. Besides, with the understanding of the culture of each country, personalized service to each customer, we are confident to satisfy foreign guests when coming to Hanoi.
Property Plus apartments provide modern furniture, fully furnished, from 01 to 05 bedrooms, with many accompanying services of 04 to 05 star standards, convenient location for moving and many foreigners. In addition to living, it will certainly match the needs of customers.
Here are some outstanding Hanoi apartments for rent, convenient to move to famous tourist attractions in Hanoi, favored and appreciated by many foreign guests.
- Apartment for rent in Tay Ho Elegant Suites Westlake - No. 10, Lane 35, Dang Thai Mai, Tay Ho: Currently, Property Plus is renting Elegant Suites Westlake apartments with 01 to 04 bedrooms with an area from 1 to 4 bedrooms. 50 to 161m2. The apartment's convenient services include free high-speed wifi, housekeeping service 5 times a week, 24/7 front desk service, etc. With a location located on the edge of Tay Ho, tenants will Conveniently move to famous tourist attractions in Hanoi such as West Lake, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Quan Thanh Temple, West Lake water park, West Lake flower valley, etc.
Apartment for rent Elegant Suites Westlake
- Ciputra apartment - Nguyen Hoang Ton, Tay Ho: Ciputra serviced apartment is located in the South Thang Long urban area, convenient to move to the center of the capital, the airport, the Diplomatic Corps area, Van Nien Pagoda, West Lake, West Lake flower valley, etc. The Ciputra apartments that Property Plus are renting have from 01 to 04 bedrooms with an area of 50 to 300m2, fully equipped with luxurious, high-class furniture and convenient.
Ciputra apartment for rent
>>> See more apartments for rent in Tay Ho district here.
- Apartment for rent in Ba Dinh Pan Pacific - No. 1 Thanh Nien Street, Ba Dinh: With this location, tenants will easily move to famous tourist attractions in Hanoi such as the Old Quarter, Lake Hoan Kiem, West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, Tran Quoc pagoda, Kim Lien pagoda, Quan Thanh temple, Presidential mausoleum, Ba Dinh square, Hanoi flagpole, Long Bien bridge, etc. Pan Pacific apartments for rent has an area of up to 90m2, with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, fully equipped furniture, sure to make tenants feel satisfied.
Pan Pacific apartment for rent
- Apartment for rent in Vinhomes Metropolis - 29 Lieu Giai Street, Ngoc Khanh Ward, Ba Dinh district: Vinhomes Metropolis apartment is one of the typical apartments in Ba Dinh, with a convenient location to go to. Hoan Kiem lake, Japanese Embassy, Embassy of Sweden, West Lake, Lotte Center building, Thu Le park, etc. The apartments located in Vinhomes Metropolis are designed in the direction of open space, imported furniture, high-class industrial wood flooring, the outside of the apartment is covered with a Low-E box glass system, etc. making the room airy, modern, and very suitable for high-class tenants.
Vinhomes Metropolis apartment for rent
>>> Property Plus for rent Hanoi luxury apartment Vinhomes Metropolis, see more information here.
- Somerset Grand Hanoi serviced apartment - 49 Hai Ba Trung, Hoan Kiem: Somerset Grand Hanoi apartments for rent by Property Plus have from 01 to 03 bedrooms, fully furnished, with many quality services. High-quality services such as housekeeping service 6 times/week, 24/7 reception, laundry chemicals, wet cleaning service 2 times/week, high-speed internet, etc. When renting this serviced apartment, tenants will conveniently move to famous tourist attractions in Hanoi such as Hoa Lo Prison, Old Quarter, Hanoi Flag Tower, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ta Hien Street, Ngoc Temple Son, Hanoi Opera House, etc.
Somerset Grand Hanoi apartment for rent
- Authentic Haseko Apartment - Tu Dinh Apartment Complex, Long Bien: Property Plus for rent apartments in Long Bien district with 01 to 02 bedrooms, with an area of 74m2 and 124m2. The apartments of the 4-star project have accompanying services including housekeeping, television, wet cleaning and ironing services, high-speed Internet, etc. The location of the apartment will be convenient for guests. Renters go to famous tourist attractions in Hanoi such as Long Bien Bridge, Hanoi Cathedral, Pho Hue, etc.
Authentic Haseko apartment for rent
- Vinhomes Times City Park apartment - 458 Minh Khai, Hai Ba Trung: Vinhomes Times City Park apartment for rent has a design from 01 bedroom to 04 bedrooms, room area from 52.5 to 160m2. The project is designed in Western European style, integrating many facilities such as Vinmec International General Hospital, Vinschool inter-school, commercial center, swimming pool, outdoor sports area, ecological garden, etc., which creates a comfortable space, true to the upper class. The location of the apartment is convenient for tenants to visit famous tourist attractions in Hanoi: Mai Dong communal house, Quynh Loi pagoda, Uncle fish pond lake, etc.
>>> See more information about many apartments for rent of Property Plus here.
Above is the entire sharing of Property Plus about famous tourist attractions in Hanoi. If you have the opportunity to visit, travel and relax in Hanoi, please contact Property Plus immediately to book a room quickly!