Property Plus's Hanoi serviced apartments in Hanoi are designed with high-class furniture, professional management services, and many utilities. Property Plus is currently leasing a variety of apartments, widely distributed throughout 12 districts of Hanoi, ready to meet all the rental needs of foreign guests.
Hanoi serviced apartment for rent in Hanoi
Hanoi serviced apartments can be simply understood as apartments with fully functional rooms such as a house (bedroom, kitchen, living room, bathroom), comfortable furniture (TV, air-conditioner, air conditioner). laundry, etc.) and hotel services (housekeeping, television, laundry, etc.). Depending on the lessor, the Hanoi serviced apartment will have its furniture and accompanying services.
Hanoi serviced apartment in Hanoi has a luxurious space
Hanoi serviced apartments are divided into 3 basic types:
- Mini Hanoi serviced apartment: The mini apartment has only one bedroom with an area of about 25m2, the functional areas are divided by partitions. The rent for each apartment is about 500 USD/month.
- Medium-sized Hanoi serviced apartments: Medium-sized Hanoi serviced apartments will have 1 to 2 bedrooms with a total area of about 30m2. The rental price of this type of apartment will be higher than that of a mini Hanoi serviced apartment, about 700-1500USD/month.
- High-class Hanoi serviced apartments: Luxury apartments are located in the city center or in high-class resorts, usually in 5-star hotels or Grade A buildings. When renting apartments of this type. , you will be able to use the accompanying utility services such as a swimming pool, gym, restaurant, amusement park,... The rental price of a high-class Hanoi serviced apartment will be higher than the above two types of apartments. , ranging from 2000 - 3000USD/month.
Hanoi serviced apartments are rented at a higher price than ordinary apartments, tenants often have relatively high economic conditions or more. Therefore, Hanoi serviced apartments develop mainly in big cities.
Hanoi serviced apartments in Hanoi usually serve the following subjects:
- People who travel for work.
- Those who do not have time to clean the house, are busy with work.
- Foreigners working or working in Hanoi.
These subjects are often very busy, they are willing to pay higher costs to rent apartments with full amenities and accompanying services. Therefore, Hanoi serviced apartments in Hanoi are very popular with these subjects.
Property Plus is consulting, managing, and leasing a large number of Hanoi serviced apartments in Hanoi for foreigners. Property Plus's Hanoi serviced apartments in Hanoi are high-class Hanoi serviced apartments, fully furnished, with many accompanying utility services, bringing convenience and comfort to tenants. When renting high-class Hanoi serviced apartments of Property Plus, foreign guests will not have to worry about the interior and utility services of the apartment.
Especially, with more than 10 years of operation in the field of real estate for rent, understanding of the cultures of many countries, Property Plus always tries to improve the service better and better. Property Plus is committed to making foreign guests satisfied with its 5-star service quality.
Some Hanoi serviced apartments in Hanoi of Property Plus:
- Pan Pacific Hanoi serviced apartment - Pan Pacific Building (No. 1 Thanh Nien Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi): Pan Pacific Hanoi serviced apartment is located on the middle floor of the Pan Pacific Hotel, with a view overlooking West Lake and the lake. Truc Bach, 400m from Tran Quoc Pagoda, 3km from the Old Quarter, 2.7km from Hoan Kiem Lake, etc. The apartments are equipped with high-class and luxurious furniture, with a combination of Asian and Western designs. French style. When renting the apartment, you will be served with services such as housekeeping (6 sessions/week), breakfast, television, Internet, high-speed wifi, etc. Inside the building, there are utilities: a restaurant, coffee, gym, indoor swimming pool, etc. Around the building are Gaia pet clinic, Japan International Eye Hospital, Serenity International Dental Clinic, Dong Xuan market, WinMart+, etc.
Hanoi serviced apartment in Hanoi Pan Pacific
- Oakwood Hanoi serviced apartment - Oakwood Building (No. 17, Lane 35 Dang Thai Mai, Tay Ho District, Hanoi): Oakwood Building is located in a prime location in the west of the city - where the residents live and work. Many foreigners, about 4km from the city center, infrastructure and traffic around develop strongly. Therefore, tenants can easily move to many key locations of the capital. Hanoi serviced apartments here are fully furnished with high-quality furniture such as a washing machine, dryer, flat-screen TV with a high speed internet connection, bathtub, etc. Facilities and utilities around the building include Tomibun Japanese supermarket, Oakwood fitness center, Asvelis veterinary hospital, coffee shop, hair salon, etc.
Hanoi serviced apartment in Hanoi Oakwood
- The Five Residences Hanoi - The Five Residences Hanoi Building (No. 345 Doi Can, Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh, Hanoi): The Five Residences Hanoi apartments have quality service, modern facilities that meet standards international level of a luxury apartment. The facilities that tenants will receive while living here include housekeeping service, wet cleaning, and ironing service, high-speed internet and wifi, 24/7 reception service,... Court surrounding The house has a gym, cafe, restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, amusement park, etc. serving the entertainment and relaxation needs of tenants.
Hanoi serviced apartment in Hanoi The Five Residences Hanoi
- Lotte The Residence Hanoi - Lotte Building (No. 54 Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh, Hanoi): This is a Hanoi serviced apartment with an area of from 64 to 180m2, designed from 01 to 04 bedrooms. When renting Lotte The Residence Hanoi apartment, tenants will receive high-class services such as hotel: housekeeping 6 times/week, television with a high-speed Internet connection, 24/7 reception service, etc. In addition, with its location on Lieu Giai Street, tenants will easily move to places such as Tran Quoc Pagoda, Hoan Kiem Lake, Opera House, Vinmec Times City Hospital, Japanese Embassy, Dai Nam University Australian Embassy, etc.
Hanoi serviced apartment in Hanoi Lotte The Residence Hanoi
- Vinhomes Metropolis - Vinhomes Metropolis Project (No. 29, Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh, Hanoi): The apartment in Vinhomes Metropolis is located on Lieu Giai street, surrounded by the Japanese Embassy, the Korean Embassy, and the school. RMIT international, National Children's Hospital, amusement park, shopping, entertainment,... The apartments have an area of 50 to 149m2, with the number of bedrooms from 01 to 04 rooms, designed with space Modern open plan, furnished, built-in cabinets, lavabo cabinets, 2-way central air conditioning system, floors are paved with high-grade industrial wood, outside the building is installed Low-E glass box system. These things help Vinhomes Metropolis apartments become bright and airy, giving tenants an upmarket and luxurious living space.
Hanoi serviced apartment in Hanoi Vinhomes Metropolis
- Elegant Suites Westlake Hanoi serviced apartments - Elegant Suites Westlake Building (No. 10, Lane 35, Dang Thai Mai, Tay Ho District, Hanoi): Elegant Suites Westlake Hanoi serviced apartments are high-class and high-class apartments. 5-star standard in Tay Ho district. With a Western-style design, furnished with modern furniture and equipment, overlooking the romantic West Lake, Elegant Suites Westlake apartment will give tenants a comfortable and relaxing life. An ideal place for foreigners to live and work in Hanoi. The apartment has services such as housekeeping (5 times/week), breakfast, television, Internet, etc. Inside the building, there are facilities such as a gym, children's play area, restaurant, reception, outdoor swimming pool, etc. Around the building are Sheraton Hanoi hotel, Tomibun Japanese supermarket, Veggy's supermarket, Hairnine hair salon, Japan Laundry, etc.
Hanoi serviced apartment in Hanoi Elegant Suites Westlake
Fraser Suites - Fraser Suites Building (No. 51 Xuan Dieu, Quang An, Tay Ho, Hanoi): With a location located next to West Lake, Fraser Suites apartment tenants can easily move to places of interest. Famous attractions such as Thuy Hoa Palace, Phu Tay Ho, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Quang An flower market, etc. The apartments here have an area of 45 to 125m2. There are services included when renting a room such as housekeeping service 6 times/week, television, high-speed Internet, etc. With quiet space, poetic West Lake view, comfortable furniture, Fraser is sure. Suites will make tenants feel satisfied.
Hanoi serviced apartments in Hanoi Fraser Suites
- Somerset West Point - Somerset West Point Building (No. 2 Tay Ho, Quang An, Tay Ho District, Hanoi): Somerset West Point apartment is designed with white background, combined with colored furniture. red and light brown. When renting this apartment, tenants will receive accompanying services such as housekeeping service 6 times/week, high-speed Internet, 24/7 reception, etc. Around the building, there is also an outdoor swimming pool, gym, commercial center, children's play area, restaurant, etc.
Somerset West Point Hanoi serviced apartment in Hanoi
For more information about Hanoi serviced apartments in Hanoi, foreign guests can go to Property Plus's website, the information pages all have English - Japanese - Vietnamese display interface options for customers to easily search.
A few questions about Hanoi serviced apartments in Hanoi
Should foreigners come to work, should rent a Hanoi serviced apartment in Hanoi?
Foreign guests coming to Hanoi on business will usually stay for a few months, they need fully furnished accommodation, located near the workplace and with many amenities around. Hanoi serviced apartments in Hanoi usually do not have too tight constraints on the rental period, guests can sign a contract for a few months and deposit a rent of about 1 to 2 months. Hanoi serviced apartments will also have staff to clean regularly, with management, 24/7 reception.
High-class Hanoi serviced apartments will have laundry service, breakfast, high-speed Internet, etc. Not to mention, Hanoi serviced apartments in Hanoi are often located near the center and major roads for easy access. moving, there are restaurants, gyms, amusement parks around, etc. Therefore, Hanoi serviced apartments will be the optimal choice for foreign guests.
Why should you rent a Hanoi serviced apartment in Hanoi from Property Plus?
Foreign guests when renting a Hanoi serviced apartment in Hanoi may face many difficulties in finding and renting a suitable room, registering the necessary documents to be able to stay in Vietnam. Therefore, foreign guests should go through Hanoi serviced apartment rental companies in Hanoi to be introduced and advised on the most suitable apartments, support registration of residence documents, help save time for searching.
Established in 2011, Property Plus is currently managing and leasing a variety of high-class Hanoi serviced apartments in all 12 districts of Hanoi, designed in the style of many Asian and European countries, ready to meet all the rental needs of foreign guests.
In order to facilitate foreign guests to view information and contact quickly and conveniently, Property Plus regularly updates all information, images, and utilities of the apartment on Property Plus' website, pages with options to choose from. select the display interface English - Japanese - Vietnamese.
Property Plus's Hanoi serviced apartments in Hanoi are high-class apartments, fully furnished, foreign guests just need to stay in, without having to buy more furniture. In addition, each building will have accompanying services such as housekeeping, building management, television, Internet, etc.
High-class Hanoi serviced apartments bring a modern, comfortable space, creating comfort for tenants. If you need to rent a Hanoi serviced apartment in Hanoi, please contact the Property Plus hotline for advice and find the most suitable and fastest apartment for rent!