Top 10 Korean restaurants in Hanoi attract the most customers
Not only fashion, music, drama, etc. Korean cuisine is also one of the fields that when imported to Hanoi, is very well received. You will easily come across pictures of Korean restaurants in Hanoi. With diverse flavors, unique layout, and attractive colors, Korean cuisine won the trust of the people of the capital.
Here are the top 10 hottest Korean restaurants in Hanoi today. If you don't know where to eat, try these restaurants! Definitely won't let you down.
1. Korean restaurant in Hanoi - Gogi House
Gogi House will be a place not to be missed when it comes to the top 10 Korean restaurants in Hanoi. This is a Korean barbecue restaurant that will make you fall in love with the dishes with "ecstatic" flavors, marinated with typical spices, beautifully presented. When eating grilled food, you can eat it with salads, kimchi, and rich sauces only available at Gogi House.
Some barbecue dishes that you should not miss when coming to Gogi House: Wagyu beef, American beef belly with Obathan sauce, American beef short ribs with Gogi sauce, American beef bucket marinated in honey sauce, American beef ribs with sesame oil sauce, etc.
Korean Restaurant in Hanoi Gogi House
In addition to grilled dishes, you can also order additional side dishes (such as mixed rice, sticky rice, cold noodles, hot pot, etc.) and drinks (such as Soju, mocktail, cocktail beer, sangria, vodka, juice), Korean drinks, etc.).
Opening time: 10:00 - 22:00.
Address of Korean restaurant in Hanoi Gogi House: Currently, Gogi House has all 29 branches in Hanoi districts, including Long Bien, Ha Dong, Cau Giay, Hai Ba Trung, Ba Dinh, Nam Tu Liem, Dong Da, Hoang Mai, Thanh Xuan, Hoan Kiem, Gia Lam. Some branches that you can visit:
- Gogi House Aeon Long Bien - Lot T312-3, 3rd Floor, Aeon Mall, 27 Co Linh, Long Bien, Hanoi.
- Gogi House Aeon Mall Ha Dong - Lot T254-255, 2nd Floor of Aeon Mall Ha Dong.
- Gogi House Lac Long Quan - WaterMark No. 395, Lac Long Quan, Tay Ho, Hanoi.
- Gogi House To Hieu - 191 To Hieu, Dich Vong, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
- Gogi House Times City - Booth TL - 46B, Vincom Mega Mall Times City, 458 Minh Khai, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi.
- Gogi House Pho Duc Chinh - 1st Floor, 67 Pho Duc Chinh, Truc Bach, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
- Gogi House Nguyen Hoang - 1st Floor, Succeed Building, 108 Nguyen Hoang Street, My Dinh 2, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi.
- Gogi House Quan Su - 30 - 32 Quan Su, Hang Bong, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
2. Yeol Kwang Korean Restaurant
Yeol Kwang Restaurant is a Korean restaurant in Hanoi that you should visit at least once when you come to the capital. The food here is a blend of street food culture and luxurious Korean dishes, sure to make you satisfied.
Yeol Kwang's most unique dish is stewed pork leg, with two processing methods: hot/cold stewed pork leg and spicy stewed pork leg. The pork leg is stewed soft, the meat is not too dry, nor too greasy, the seasoning is rich, extremely fragrant, and delicious.
Stewed pork leg - A dish not to be missed when coming to Korean restaurant in Hanoi Yeol Kwang
Besides, you should also enjoy other delicious dishes such as seaweed rice ball with salmon roe, kimchi soup, fried chicken with cheese, sticky rice, ...
Opening time: 11:30 - 23:00.
Address of Korean restaurant in Hanoi Yeol Kwang: 72 P. Truong Cong Giai, Dich Vong, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
3. Jlegu Korean BBQ
Jlegu Korean BBQ is a restaurant specializing in Korean barbecue and hot pot. With a spacious restaurant space, diverse menu, and affordable prices, Jlegu Korean BBQ is confident to "knock down" all followers of Korean cuisine. The dishes that are very popular with diners can be mentioned as American beef, smoked goose breast, mushroom rolls, fried chicken with bean sauce, grilled oysters, honey butter bread, etc.
Korean restaurant in Ha Noi Jlegu Korean BBQ
If you have not yet chosen a place to eat with friends and relatives, go to Korean restaurant in Hanoi Jlegu Korean BBQ!
Opening time: 11h00 - 14h00 and 17h30 - 23h00.
Address of Korean restaurant in Hanoi Jlegu Korean BBQ: 70 P. Nguyen Khiet, Phuc Tan, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
4. Octobar Restaurant
If you want to enjoy delicious dishes made from the octopus in Korean style, you must go to October Restaurant. October is the number 1 octopus restaurant in Hanoi.
Korean Restaurants in Hanoi October Restaurant
The space here is designed in a modern and airy style. The dish is prepared by a Korean chef, making many of you fall in love with it such as spicy stir-fried octopus, mixed octopus, three-color octopus hot pot, Korean stir-fried beef heart, mixed seaweed, chicken curry, etc.
Opening time: 09h00 - 21h00.
Address of Korean restaurant in Hanoi October Restaurant: There are 2 locations:
- 1st floor, Euro window Building - 27 Tran Duy Hung, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
- Floor 1, R4, Royal City Vincom Mega Mall, 72A Nguyen Trai, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi.
5. Seoul BBQ
Just like the name of the restaurant, Seoul BBQ will bring you the food of Seoul city. The restaurant's menu is very rich, with Korean dishes made from quality ingredients, seasoned with its secret, served with a unique dipping sauce, creating a unique flavor that can only be found in the restaurant at Seoul BBQ.
- Seoul BBQ brings you Seoul's dishes right in Hanoi
- The familiar dishes but with a very unique flavor of Seoul BBQ that you must enjoy: grilled American ribs with stone wine sauce, grilled American beef in Seoul style, crispy grilled pork head in Seoul style, Thai hot pot, seaweed salad, crab eggs, etc.
- Opening time: 09h00 - 22h00.
- Address of Korean restaurant in Hanoi Seoul BBQ: 24 - 26 Nguyen Truong To, Nguyen Trung Truc, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
6. King Dakgalbi
If you want to enjoy the taste of "the land of kimchi" properly, you can refer to the Korean restaurant in Hanoi King Dakgalbi. The main dishes of the restaurant are usually made from chicken, such as boneless chicken with sweet and spicy sauce, boneless chicken with cheese, chicken with cabbage and cheese, chicken with carrots and potatoes, etc.
Korean Restaurant in Hanoi King Dakgalbi
In addition, there are also other familiar Korean dishes such as seaweed soup, egg kimbap, rice cakes, clay pot mixed rice, grilled pork belly,...
Operating time: 10:00 - 13:30 and 16:00 - 22:00.
Address of Korean restaurant in Hanoi King Dakgalbi:
- 22 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi city.
- 50 Vu Trong Phung, Thanh Xuan district, Hanoi.
- 309 Tran Dai Nghia, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi.
- 2A Nguyen Khang, Cau Giay District, Hanoi.
- 6B Ho Tung Mau, Cau Giay District, Hanoi.
7. Korean Stone Grill Restaurant - Black Stone BBQ
Black Stone BBQ is the first Korean restaurant in Hanoi to be present in Hanoi, attracting many customers thanks to its "kimchi-origin" dishes. The restaurant is decorated in a cozy style with the main deep colors, placing rows of large stone tables for barbecue like genuine Korean restaurants.
- Korean Restaurant in Hanoi Black Stone BBQ
- The meat is grilled on natural stone tables, ensuring the preservation of the deliciousness and nutrition of the dish. The sauces for barbecue here are also very diverse, such as Black Stone sauce, wine, green tea, etc., bringing new flavors to the diners.
- Operating time: 11h00 - 14h00 and 17h30 - 21h30.
- Address of Korean restaurant in Hanoi Black Stone BBQ: 91 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
8. HABIT BBQ - hot pot grill restaurant
Quality and art are two words used to describe the dishes of Habit BBQ smokeless hot pot restaurant. If you intend to eat in the Dich Vong Hau area, you should consider going to the Korean restaurant in Hanoi Habit BBQ to enjoy these famous Korean hotpot and grilled dishes.
The food here is not pre-processed, but only marinated and preliminarily processed, thus preserving the quality and freshness of the ingredients. Coming here, you can enjoy dishes such as: beef ribs, beef turtle core, American beef bucket, salmon sashimi, tuna sashimi, oysters, etc.
The hot pot and grilled dishes at the Korean restaurant in Hanoi - Habit BBQ are only marinated and preliminarily processed, so they remain fresh and delicious.
In addition, there are accompanying services (if you need) such as private room, child seat, smoking place, wifi, air-conditioner, payment by Visa/MasterCard, VAT invoice issuance, storage area. free cars.
Hours of operation: 10:30 - 13:00 and 17:30 - 21:00.
Address of Korean restaurant in Hanoi Habit BBQ: 3 Dich Vong Hau, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
9. Gu-i92 - Korean Grill and Hot Pot
Gu-i92 is a Korean restaurant in Hanoi specializing in buffet and hot pot dishes. The food here is delicious, the price is relatively cheap, the 2-storey design space is spacious, modern and youthful, a very suitable place to go with friends, colleagues and family.
The menu at Gu-i92 is extremely rich and diverse, from desserts such as tropical fruit salad, vegetable salad, etc. to buffets and hot pot dishes with main ingredients being beef, pork such as pork ribs with Galbi sauce, beef with honey sauce, lean pork with garlic sauce, etc. In particular, the dish that is considered the "best seller" of Gu-i92 is special bacon.
Gu-i92 will be a Korean restaurant in Hanoi that you should not miss
With fresh, delicious ingredients, 100% imported from Korea, combined with the secret of marinating meat from ingredients such as sesame sauce, honey sauce, and Galbi sauce prepared according to its recipe, Gu-i92 will be the place to go to the place that you should not miss.
- Hours of operation: 11:00am - 9:30pm.
- Address of Korean restaurant in Hanoi Gu-i92:
- 9 Tran Hung Dao, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
- 37 Trung Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
10. K-Pub - Korean BBQ Garden
One of the restaurants in the top 10 Korean restaurants in Hanoi that attracts the most customers is K-Pub - Korean BBQ Garden. K-Pub brings Hanoi diners delicious, unique Korean street-style grilled dishes only available here. With more than 30 grilled meat dishes marinated with typical sauces such as American beef jerky, K-Pub pork belly, K-Pub sauce beef bucket, American beef bucket with honey sauce, beef ribs hot pot, pork ribs. Iberico, kimchi hotpot, cold noodles, fried tokbokki with seafood, etc. will surely make you "ecstatic".
Korean Restaurants in Hanoi K-Pub - Korean BBQ Garden
Hours of operation: 16h00 - 23h00.
Address of Korean restaurant in Hanoi K-Pub - Korean BBQ Garden: Currently, K-Pub - Korean BBQ Garden has all 10 branches in 7 districts of Hanoi, including Ha Dong, Cau Giay, Ba Dinh, Thanh Xuan, Dong Da, Hai Ba Trung, Hoang Mai. Here are some suggested branches that you can visit.
- Lot T153 1st floor, Aeon Mall Ha Dong, Hanoi.
- No. 222, Tran Duy Hung, Trung Hoa ward, Cau Giay district, Hanoi.
- No. 2, Tran Huy Lieu, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi.
- Booth B2-R2-18-19, Vincom Trade Center - Royal City, 72A Nguyen Trai, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi.
- 1st floor, B4 Kim Lien building, Dong Da, Hanoi.
- Stand No. 5, Street No. 9, Times City, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi.
The ideal place to stay for foreigners when in Hanoi
If there is a need to come to Hanoi to live, work or travel, relax, visit Korean restaurants in Hanoi to enjoy "Kimchi-origin" cuisine, foreign guests can choose these options. Hanoi apartments for rent are below:
Apartments in Cau Giay district
Cau Giay district is also a district where many Koreans live. There are famous craft villages (Jay village, Vong village, Buoi ward, etc.), places to visit (Ha pagoda, Green market, Indochina Plaza, Thu Le park, Nghia Tan quarter, To quarter) Brands, hospitals, commercial centers, restaurants, amusement parks, etc. Foreign guests wishing to rent apartments in this area can contact Property Plus for advice. Find the apartment that best suits your needs.
Some apartments that foreign guests can refer to:
- Roygent Parks Apartment - Address: Building 2A, 289 Khuat Duy Tien, Cau Giay District, Hanoi.
- Somerset Hoa Binh apartment - Address: 106 Hoang Quoc Viet, Nghia Do ward, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
Somerset Hoa Binh apartment 01 bedroom, 01 bathroom with rent of 1550$/month
Luxury serviced apartment in Nam Tu Liem district
Property Plus's apartments in the Nam Tu Liem district are also one of the places that foreign guests can choose to stay when coming to Hanoi to study, work, or travel. The apartments here are designed in a modern style, with full facilities for foreign guests when renting.
- Vinhomes Skylake apartment for rent.
- Dolphin Plaza apartment for rent.
- Vinhomes Gardenia apartment for rent.
Apartments in Thanh Xuan district
Thanh Xuan district is chosen by many foreign tourists from Korea, Japan, and Singapore to stay when coming to Hanoi for work, living, sightseeing, and relaxation.
If foreign guests want to rent an apartment in this area, they can refer to the Royal City luxury apartment (No. 72 Nguyen Trai) that Property Plus is renting.
- 01 bedroom apartment: 19th-floor apartment - R6 building, 05th-floor apartment - R6 building, 28th floor apartment - R6 building.
- 02-bedroom apartment: 24th-floor apartment - R2 building, 21st-floor apartment - R1 building, 6th-floor apartment - R2 building, 32nd-floor apartment - R2 building, shared apartment 20th floor - building R5.
Apartment for rent in Ba Dinh
Ba Dinh District is the gathering place of important State administrative agencies, headquarters of Vietnam Television, Embassies (Japan, Poland, Canada, Germany, etc.), hospitals. (Japan International Eye Hospital, Military Medical Hospital 354, etc.), famous places (President's Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Imperial Citadel of Thang Long, etc.)
Some apartments are very popular with foreigners in Ba Dinh district:
- Apartment for rent in Vinhomes Metropolis - Address: No. 29 Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi.
- The Five Residence - Address: 345 Doi Can, Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
- Lancaster Apartment - Address: 20 Nui Truc, Giang Vo Ward, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
- Pan Pacific Hanoi Apartment - Address: No. 1 Thanh Nien Street, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
Apartment for rent in Tay Ho
Pan Pacific, Oakwood, Somerset West Lake, Somerset West Point, Hanoi Lake View, Fraser Suite, Starlake, Sun Grand City, Golden Westlake, etc. are serviced apartments and high-class apartments that are very popular with foreigners by Property Plus.
- Oakwood Serviced Apartment - Address: No. 17, Lane 35 Dang Thai Mai, Quang An, Tay Ho, Hanoi.
- Hanoi Somerset West Lake serviced apartment - Address: 254D Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi.
- Hanoi Lake View Apartment - Address: 28 Thanh Nien Street, Tay Ho, Hanoi.
- Fraser Suites apartment - Address: 51 Xuan Dieu, Quang An, Tay Ho district, Hanoi.
Apartments in Hai Ba Trung District
Hai Ba Trung district borders Long Bien, Dong Da, Thanh Xuan, Hoang Mai, and Hoan Kiem districts, with a relatively high population density in the district. This place has many facilities such as a commercial center (Times City, Vincom Ba Trieu, etc.), major universities (University of Science and Technology, National Economics University, Institute of Information Technology Polytechnic), rich cuisine (Bun Cha Obama, To Hien Thanh roll cake, Le Ngoc Han hot cake), etc.
Foreign visitors living in the district mainly come from Japan, China, etc.
Some apartments for foreigners in Hai Ba Trung District:
- Hoang Thanh Tower serviced apartment - Address: 114 Mai Hac De, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi.
- Serviced Apartment No. 3 Le Van Huu - Address: No. 3 Le Van Huu, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi.
- Times City Apartment - Address: 458 Minh Khai, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi.
Serviced apartments in Hoan Kiem district are a cultural exchange and accommodation destination for tourists from many different countries such as China, Korea, Japan, Singapore, Italy, France, etc. The location of the district is in the heart of the capital. Hanoi, bordering Ba Dinh, Dong Da, Hai Ba Trung, and Long Bien, is the administrative, commercial, and service center of the whole city. Therefore, this place has many facilities such as schools, hospitals, commercial centers, amusement parks, etc. for foreign guests when staying, as well as convenient to move to many places that are famous in Hanoi. Property Plus is renting luxury apartments in Hanoi:
- NESTA Serviced Apartment - Address: 91 Ly Thuong Kiet, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
- Sun Red River serviced apartment - Address: 23 Phan Chu Trinh, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
- Somerset Grand Hanoi serviced apartment - Address: 49 Hai Ba Trung, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
NESTA Serviced Apartment 01 bedroom, 01 bathrooms with rental price 750$/month
In addition, foreign guests can also consult more information about the apartments through Property Plus's website: https://propertyplus.com.vn/.
Above are the top 10 Korean restaurants in Hanoi that attract the most customers that Property Plus wants to share with you. Hope to help you choose a place to eat with friends, family, and relatives to enjoy. If you need to rent an apartment in Hanoi, please contact Property Plus.
We are a reputable real estate company in Hanoi, specializing in renting high-class apartments and apartments. Call our hotline right away for detailed advice and best suited to your needs!